“Absolutely wonderful hotel and charming host!”
Review of Nuits Saint-Pierre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint-Pierre
Nuits Saint-Pierre
Ranked #1 of 6 Saint-Pierre B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I stayed in the Lamartine Room at Nuits Saint-Pierre for two nights in June. The hotel was everything I hoped it would be....amazingly clean, luxurious, and modern. The bathrooms are simply incredible. Patricia is a very charming host. Even though she was getting ready to open a new coffee shop in the hotel in just a few days, I never felt neglected. The baked treats that were available in the kitchen every day were delicious. Saint-Pierre is a charming place to visit. I would highly recommend it, and Nuits Saint-Pierre is THE place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
NuitsSaintPierre, Owner at Nuits Saint-Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Thank you very much for those glorious comments !

I want to make just a little addition : the "wonderful pastries" are even more numerous than before (and even better ??? I hope so !) but they are now downstairs, in the coffee shop, with a large selections of fine teas, coffees and chocolates as well as light lunches. And believe me, our guests still enjoy them very much !

A bientôt ! Patricia

Reviewed 8 July 2011

Our Canadian friends booked this small (5 room) Boutique hotel and they could not have made a better choice

The welcome by Patricia was courteous and warm, the rooms were stylish, bathrooms upscale with all amenities. Great attention to detail was evidenced throughout.
Breakfast was very enjoyable and should you need reservations, Patricia, was able to assist.

The newly open Salon du The' is obviously going to prove very popular, we enjoyed tea and pastries.

I think this is the best place to stay on the island. Thank you to our hosts.

p.s. It is very popular so book ahead in excess of 4 months in peak times. My friend reserved only three months in advance so we had to change room for our second night (people choose the room they would like from the website) and sadly our friends had to go to Hotel Robert, a place straight out of early 70's which badly needs a revamp although it overlooks the harbour. Patricia would really make something of it!

Ursula & Stephen Chichester England

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This hotel, which really is a very, very upscale bed & breafast due to its size, is charming, immaculately clean and beautifully appointed. The bed linens are of the utmost quality and the bed itself is heavenly. The owner, Patricia, is warm and extremely talented; she bakes her own goods that are out of this world.

Saint-Pierre should not be missed and, for sure, the Nuits Saint-Pierre is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank elgee13
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The hotel blew me away! I was expecting totally different, but NPS was all that and some!! Such a cozzy and relaxing place to stay, I couldnt have imagined being somewhere else on the island. The room was so clean, so up to date, the bed was so cozzy, the bathroom even futuristic. I felt this was a home sitting on the hills. Breakfast was amazingly good! Every evening when my co-worker and I arrived, their was fresh baked dessert waiting for us, the aroma filled the entire hotel. Patricia and staff out done themselves with this. I truly recomment this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Our family (2 adults, 2 children) stayed for two nights at this great place. The rooms are named for famous French writers and are all very stylish and comfortable. The bed was huge and the bathroom was sumptuous. The breakfast was terrific and a fresh cake is baked each day for guests to avail off!

Patricia and Bertrand were very accommodating hosts and when the restaurant is finished the establishment will be complete.

We found out that This early in the season Saint Pierre has limited shops and activities open in the town and the Nuits Saint Pierre was a very convenient and pleasant spot to return to recharge batteries.

If and when we return to the Island, this is the first place we will arrange. Excellent value, comfort and location.

• Stayed: May 2011

Been to Nuits Saint-Pierre? Share your experiences!