This is our third time to Phuket but our first time at the Katathani and we will never be staying anywhere else when we come back.
The hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. Built on the best beach in Phuket, the hotel is immaculate and incredibly well taken care of. Staff were never anything less than exceedingly pleasant and helpful, always going out of there way to say hello and do anything for us.
Hotel restaurants are normally terrible as they don't have to rely on repeat business and you are often somewhat isolated and lacking choice. But we never had a bad meal at the Katathani- the Thai restaurant and Italian restaurant were both amazing and breakfast was also fantastic. Even room service was delicious.
We were on our honeymoon and as a special surprise, the hotel upgraded us to the Shore at Katathani for our last night. Such a lovely thing to do that was a huge hassle for them (having to clean the room unnecessarily etc) and such a wonderful surprise for us.
You will not find a better hotel in Phuket- we will be back many times I am sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort