“Not Too Bad”

Burger King
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Keele
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here for a late supper. Parking was awful (poor lighting, couldn't see the painted direction markers or parking bays). Once inside (the toilets were clean and tidy) we headed for BK. We found it busy and only 4 staff trying to keep up with the orders (they did well and people were patient). Our meals were expensive but fine (I heard a military group asking if they did MoD discount and the answer was ... no).
Our table had been cleaned and our surroundings were also clean and tidy. The whole experience was not too bad.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Oh dear, not impressed... i must admit I've not been to burger king to much, but after today it will probably stay that way. I have heard good things about burger king, but i have to say that they are most definitely NOT the king of burgers. I ordered a double cheese burger, small fries and 2 chicken strips and what can i say. First off, the burger... a soggy base layer upon which lay 2 burnt beef burgers, cheese and 2 slimey gherkins. The chicken strips were £3! Yes... you read that right... £3! Do you know what you can buy with £3? 6 small bottles of fizzy drink, 3 family bags of crips and much more! The chips were decent though.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I've been to quite a few Burger Kings and never had to complain - well this one takes the .................. ! Welcome Break my sweet ............... We stopped for gas and decided to "partake" of the delights of Burger King - NEVER again ! Charged £5.79 instead of £3.29 for a straight cheeseburger meal with a "coffee". Note I say "coffee" because what I got was TOTALLY undrinkable - I spat it out it was DISGUSTING plus I had to pay "extra" as it wasn't part of the meal deal. The Burger King at this service station is beyond the word AWFUL - it wasn't clean, the staff were totally disinterested, plus I don't understand why when we went to use the "order it yourself" machine [which didn't seem to offer any form of "coffee"] the cheesebuger meal was shown as £3.29 but because it didn't work we ended up being "served" - use that term loosely ! - and hence the £5.29 price tag ??? TWO prices for the same thing ? Plus, if you want to use the Ladies be aware that there is a male attendant who just waltzes in and out regardless ! PLEASE use the STAFFORD service station - it's brilliant and has a much better variety of food outlets if you don't want "fast food" - apart from the Ladies at the moment are being housed in a portacabin temporarily - so do yourself a HUGE favour and avoid KEELE Services !!!!! Oh yes - I suffered a real "gippy" tummy for 3 days after eating that cheeseburger which tasted incredibly salty - seeing as I hadn't eaten anything else another finger doubtfully pointed at Keele Services. If there was a minus rating category on Trip Advisor then THIS Burger King would get -10. What WAS that stuff they purported to be "coffee" ??????? Yuk.............................

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stop of on way back to London and this was the first thing I had to eat so fact that I got the food poisoning from here.

It was quite late as my wife and friend pop to get a couple of bit of shopping like milk as we had not been back home for a couple of weeks and they got a couple of salads why I stayed and waited for them so I had a bacon burger!!! It was only warm and I should of returned it, the cheese in side had melted and the outside cheese was still hard that moment I should of backed it. I just thought to my self I will not eat out of here again and left half of it and went.

The 3 hours it took to get to kent I was in a bad way vomiting most of the night and out of action the next day, it's clear that the burgers had been pre-cooked and left as it was quiet late no excuses for this disgusting and lazy so I just wished I didn't of eaten it put better still they shouldn't of served it terrible and very dangerous.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

No vegetarian option. Asked and he said ‘sorry nothing in’ ordered kids meals which were like rubber. Asked for napkins ‘sorry not got any you will need to go to KFC for one’ dreadful food & appalling service. Avoid.