Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 17/03/21
Agoda.com
US$25
SAVE US$8
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Expedia.comUS$33
Trip.comUS$26
eDreamsUS$33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Only got car then stay here if not Not convenience at all. Below got food court , and I thought it was mini mart stress?! Because it got 5 minimarkets out of 10 shoplots....................need 200 worlds and I really got nothing much to write about it seriously

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Please do not stay at this hotel , very slow respond . Reservation book 1 room need take few day . Terrible Hotel . You may look for near by other hotel and more convenience location and more value for money .

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CHARLES_2628
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Could not sleep much because of the music played throughout the night over the corridor sound system, air ventilator is noisy and Aircon is also noisy. If you are a light sleeper, good luck. Toilet has a smell. Pillows are too soft and sheets made me itch. It has not been a good stay. Hard to Grab a cab because it's out of the way from Penang island.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed at OMG Hotel for 3 days during my working trip at Penang. I arrived at Simpang Ampat by KTM (which is 10 minutes driving distances from OMG Hotel). The room is clean and comfortable. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Wifi connection is fast and stable. Simple and light breakfast (Toast and tea) are available from 7am onwards. Overall is a good place to stay. If you plan to buy some groceries, you may need to travel by vehicles to the shops which located a few kilometers away from hotel since there are less shops open around the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Booked this hotel just because it is near with the Design Village Mall. To my surprise, it's kinda nice for a budget hotel. All staffs were very friendly. Got a 20% off coupon to order food at their cafe. Room was quite big even though it has no window. I was careless enough to leave my phone charger at home and requested for a charger from the receptionist. They were kind enough to lend me theirs. I was so thankful coz my battery was drained. Thank you so much for the kind hospitality. The food at the cafe was quite good as well. Definitely will come again if I visit Penang next time.

Date of stay: March 2018