La Posada de Juan B&B(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Hotel San Jorge(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Hotel Escalon(Santa Rosa de Copan)
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Hotel Plaza Alicia(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Agoda.com
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Agoda.com
Hotel Karolina Boutique(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Gran Hotel Plaza(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Agoda.com
Hotel Posada Maya(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Orbitz.com
Hotel Los Llanos(Santa Rosa de Copan)
Agoda.com
All reviewscharming courtyardsan pedro sulamission teamair conditioningnice hotelwithin walking distancespinach lasagnarooms are cleanturtleshondurasbathbedsgroupwifitransportationcathedral
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has colonial features all over. The customer service is great and the food perhaps one of the best in the area.

The only challenge from me would be that maybe rooms are too cramped with too many beds

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

The rooms were better than I expected but I was the most impressed with the staff. They accommodated our group of 21 with ease. The staff was friendly and quick to anticipate our needs. Some of the best customer service I have seen in Honduras!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TelaBeachbum63
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Very nice quaint hotel close to town centre. Staff very friendly and helpful even though most did not speak English. My room had no external window but was otherwise very good.The restarant serve a wide variety of meals. which are very good. Free breakfast is also very good.

Room Tip: if you like an outside window then you should ask for one that faces the street
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

So impressed with this hotel and its staff. My husband and I arrived with a mission team of 16. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Meals at the restaurant were delicious.... especially the tortilla soup. When I received news of my father's passing (only the second day into our stay) Nelson, the bellboy, generously helped us by finding us transportation back to San Pedro Sula( a four hour drive). He went out of his way to help us, and we had a pleasant ride back with a sweet young couple and their two little daughters. Thank you Hotel Elvir for your special staff. ❤

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julee407
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

It is rare to find a place that regardless of the age of the building it's noticeable the maintenance, cleanliness and care.
For a place where relative humidity is always high, I had no problems whatsoever in our room, which tells me a lot of their housekeeping...
Neat, clean, attentive staff, good restaurant and good location in Santa Rosa... definitely a place I would go back to...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family