See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

I've visited with my wife and my child, stay for one night.

Different price from travel agent, room so dirty, mineral water leftover from previous guest

Food, good taste and i'm so satisfied with hotel's cuisine.

My Suggestion for visitor, come directly to hotel, avoid price differences from travel agents.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here coz I have a business trip to Tegal. When I go to tegal I always choose this hotel coz it offers low price and the hotel's building look new. The front office used hijab and they served like an islamic hotel (i dont know this hotel was a syariah or not). For the room condition was quite huge but the condition was standard, nothing special. The bathroom like in a house, not too hotelier standard. The restaurant was in the rooftop, we can see a beautiful scene from there. Overall it's not a best hotel but in Tegal I think it's a good choice

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

This hotel located is just right on the trans city road. I suggest request room way off the road. The outer building looks like a new hotel, but in the inner side the building looks old. Small lobby, but warm welcome and service from the receptionist. Many variety of food and drinks on breakfast on the rooftop. No wifi in the room. Need more improvements

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Stayed 2 nights for business trip, my second visit to this hotel. Location is very good. In front of the hotel is Pantura road. ATM from several big banks are in hotel ground, parking lot area. Bedroom is clean, quite spacious. Bed is standard, not so comfy. But recommended hotel as I think Riez Palace is the only good hotel in Tegal.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank yossymaswir
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

This hotel not accepting couple with blur status, u either husband n wife with children or same gender share same room, besides those requirements u have to find another hotel.
If got traffic stuck on your way to semarang from jakarta, u need nice good sleep, i recommend this hotel.
There're two types of building, old n new one, standard type is in old building, not very comfee, but the new building with new set of room is minimal modern style, but no carpet.
The staffs were friendly enough, but less responsive, well what u expect from hotel in small city, but its good enough...

Stayed: December 2014