Ranez Inn(Tegal)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bahari Inn(Tegal)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Hotel location near to city center, I was arrived at night and Receptionist was very helpful. Room was clean, and bigger than my expectation. Breakfast was good and completed enough, the staffs are very friendly, I talked with the Hotel Manager Pak Ngudi and His Sales teams Dimas and Indriyani on the breakfast time.

I will come back to this hotel on my next visit to Tegal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel for closing ceremony with my teams for celebrating our event, it was wonderfull night with had a dinner in this restaurant, such a beautiful moment. This place contain for a dinner with your friends, couples, or family, and i am sure it'll never makes you dissapointed. i am waiting for next chance to visiting again

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

There was nothing special with this hotel except its prime location, which is right in the heart of Tegal. I stayed in Deluxe room and the room was equipped with a very basic amenities. Luckily there's a coffee and tea maker facility in the room.
The price is affordable and as this month's special promo, the hotel also provided dinner for guests (only 2 menus available, fried rice or fried noodle). What a good offer.
Overall I'll be glad to stay here again on my next visit to Tegal

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

I've visited with my wife and my child, stay for one night.

Different price from travel agent, room so dirty, mineral water leftover from previous guest

Food, good taste and i'm so satisfied with hotel's cuisine.

My Suggestion for visitor, come directly to hotel, avoid price differences from travel agents.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here coz I have a business trip to Tegal. When I go to tegal I always choose this hotel coz it offers low price and the hotel's building look new. The front office used hijab and they served like an islamic hotel (i dont know this hotel was a syariah or not). For the room condition was quite huge but the condition was standard, nothing special. The bathroom like in a house, not too hotelier standard. The restaurant was in the rooftop, we can see a beautiful scene from there. Overall it's not a best hotel but in Tegal I think it's a good choice

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends