US$35
US$22
US$19
Priceline
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

As no hotel could accomodate our full group of families, so we had to devide the group in two, with 4 people stay at Riez Hotel. We visited Tegal during high season in end of December 2015.

Pros:
+ central location, wide street in front of the hotel but sometimes can get very busy and noisey with a lot of huge trucks passing by. Atm onsite
+ practical room, but...
+ friendly staff, they help us to manage extra bed though the hotel was full occupied during our stay. Thank you!

Cons:
- mediocre breakfast
- furniture quality is poor (some are already broken or looks easy to break)
- minimal bathroom amenities
- service a little bit slow but still acceptable
- very limited parking

I recommend Riez Hotel for a short stay in Tegal

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Visit this city during my business trip. The price is so-so, room is bigger than regular business hotel but not in perfect condition. A little bit old I think. They have standard facilities like water heater, AC, toiletries, etc.
The breakfast is surprisingly good. They have complete menu: fried rice, soto, noodle, bread, fruit etc. Not bad for a 3-stars hotel from small city like Tegal. And we decide to stay one more night in this Hotel because of that..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Hotel location near to city center, I was arrived at night and Receptionist was very helpful. Room was clean, and bigger than my expectation. Breakfast was good and completed enough, the staffs are very friendly, I talked with the Hotel Manager Pak Ngudi and His Sales teams Dimas and Indriyani on the breakfast time.

I will come back to this hotel on my next visit to Tegal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel for closing ceremony with my teams for celebrating our event, it was wonderfull night with had a dinner in this restaurant, such a beautiful moment. This place contain for a dinner with your friends, couples, or family, and i am sure it'll never makes you dissapointed. i am waiting for next chance to visiting again

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

There was nothing special with this hotel except its prime location, which is right in the heart of Tegal. I stayed in Deluxe room and the room was equipped with a very basic amenities. Luckily there's a coffee and tea maker facility in the room.
The price is affordable and as this month's special promo, the hotel also provided dinner for guests (only 2 menus available, fried rice or fried noodle). What a good offer.
Overall I'll be glad to stay here again on my next visit to Tegal

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family