Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bahari Inn(Tegal)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This one of the three star Hotel at Tegal, place right in the middle of the Town, this Hotel have a good hospitality and their Abunawas Cafe offer arabic food menu that really have a good taste. The room a little bit narrow but ok. Clean and neat

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

As no hotel could accomodate our full group of families, so we had to devide the group in two, with 4 people stay at Riez Hotel. We visited Tegal during high season in end of December 2015.

Pros:
+ central location, wide street in front of the hotel but sometimes can get very busy and noisey with a lot of huge trucks passing by. Atm onsite
+ practical room, but...
+ friendly staff, they help us to manage extra bed though the hotel was full occupied during our stay. Thank you!

Cons:
- mediocre breakfast
- furniture quality is poor (some are already broken or looks easy to break)
- minimal bathroom amenities
- service a little bit slow but still acceptable
- very limited parking

I recommend Riez Hotel for a short stay in Tegal

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Visit this city during my business trip. The price is so-so, room is bigger than regular business hotel but not in perfect condition. A little bit old I think. They have standard facilities like water heater, AC, toiletries, etc.
The breakfast is surprisingly good. They have complete menu: fried rice, soto, noodle, bread, fruit etc. Not bad for a 3-stars hotel from small city like Tegal. And we decide to stay one more night in this Hotel because of that..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Hotel location near to city center, I was arrived at night and Receptionist was very helpful. Room was clean, and bigger than my expectation. Breakfast was good and completed enough, the staffs are very friendly, I talked with the Hotel Manager Pak Ngudi and His Sales teams Dimas and Indriyani on the breakfast time.

I will come back to this hotel on my next visit to Tegal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel for closing ceremony with my teams for celebrating our event, it was wonderfull night with had a dinner in this restaurant, such a beautiful moment. This place contain for a dinner with your friends, couples, or family, and i am sure it'll never makes you dissapointed. i am waiting for next chance to visiting again

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends