“Feel like my own holiday home”

Review of StayHome Homestay

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PattyLerd
Bangkok, Thailand
“Feel like my own holiday home”
Reviewed 7 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Normally, I stay in a hotel when travelling. This trip to Chiang Mai for New Year holiday I decided to try Homestay concept as per my friend's recommendation.

I stayed for two nights here and felt at home with personal butler. This is my first experience with homestay and it's value for money. In the morning, my breakfast was prepared as per my wishlist. Then, they provided transfer to downtown and it was quite convenient.

If you don't look for swimming pool, health club, luxury spa, big restaurant for buffet breakfast but look for warm and friendly home with family-style service for a peaceful vacation, I think this place can be your choice.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 19 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host's hospitality, knowledge about the area and the cleanness of everything.
Liked least: A bit too quiet at night.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing