“Great breakfast stop!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We've had breakfast several times at the Treehouse Restaurant and the have never been disappointed. Great service, good food, good coffee and reasonable prices make this place a must stop!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I went here twice for breakfast. I had eggs, bacon, pan fries, and toast (substituting pancakes once for the fries and toast), and it was delicious and served quickly and cheerfully. I would happily eat here again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for brunch on the insistence of a family member who heard it was excellent. I had the eggs Benny with salmon and was really underwhelmed. The English muffin wasn't crisp at the edges and the potatoes (home fries) were soft and very bland. The eggs were nicely runny but pale yellow and flavourless. Coffee was good and the service was friendly but I was really not that excited about the food because it was just 'blandly beige'. A splash of colour on the plate like a roasted tomato or slice of fruit would do wonders for eye appeal and a little texture would take it to the next level!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Four out of four meals were very good. The service was fast and efficient. Both the servers asked us how the meals were which showed me that they actually cared. The menu was large and varied. The pan fries could have been a little more browned. All in all a great place to eat after a golf game.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Another must to go and try. As many years as we have visited, we have never had a poor meal there. Good portions (not too big, not too small) that has flavour and tastes like real food not something microwaved and out of a package.