“Fabulous Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 February 2017

we always order take out Pizza from Crusty's in Port Perry! They have all the other pizza places in Port Perry beat!
The flavour is always fres, and a great variety of toppings.
I have never had a bad pizza from crusty's since they arrived in Port Perry!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I am a pizza afficionato of Chicago Gino's East and Montreal Elios. We just moved to Port Perry and my wife bought one of those coupon books to support local kids hockey here in Port Perry that included a coupon for Crusty. So my expectations were not high because back home in Markham only desperate restaurants gave coupons like this I was SURPRISED. Great pizza great service They let me add pepperoni at a fair price as opposed to PizzaPizza "Special is special. No changes tricks" And I have come to realize that there is true community support here in Port Perry Thank you Crusty

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Not really much to say other than if you like thin crust pizza...this is the place in Port Perry. It is the best pizza in town.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Just finished my first pizza from Crusty's and it was very good. Definitely not the best I've ever had, but it is certainly worthy of being chosen if you are ordering pizza in Port Perry. The crust is good, toppings taste very fresh, and the employees are friendly. The sauce leaves a little to be desired for me, maybe just a little more would satisfy me. I'll try extra sauce next time.

Crusty's is also very active in the local community, and supports many initiatives. An excellent business for the community of Port Perry, and that in combination with their pizza, is something that will definitely keep me coming back.

1  Thank torry211
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I like Pizza , and this establishment has home made crust that is fabulous. Ingredients fresh and service is fast. They also have other food that is tasty. 10 Stars in my mind !