“A proper Pizzeria in Port”
Review of Jim's Pizza &Pasta

Jim's Pizza &Pasta
Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 February 2016

"I remember walking by this little Pizza shop with a few tables and smiling faces enjoying glasses of wine and Pizza on a platter" is what I let out to my wife when she said we should get a pizza. The art of eating at a pizzeria has unfortunately died, we have lowered ourselves to getting cheap takeout pizza and racing it back home in a cardboard box. We showed up with our 2 year old son and were seated right away. The mind reading waitress showed up to our table 2 minutes later with a cup of water (with a lid and straw) to keep him occupied. We ordered a large pizza with 3 toppings and it was delivered about 10-14 minutes later on a platter. Pizza was great and we have now turned it into a bi-weekly family dinner with my parents. Great place to go and you should try the caesar salad....it's pretty tasty.

1  Thank AndrewLauren

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We've been to Jim's twice... both times we ordered the same things and I'm sure we will next time too because it's just so darn good!! We had the large Greek salad (we ask for extra olives and beets) and Jim's Combo pizza. Highly recommend! The young lady that served us both times was so sweet and did an excellent job :)

Reviewed 14 October 2015

excellent service and best chicken ceasar salad ever!!
pizza is fabulous and portions are good
open daily from 4 to 9pm

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Jims is a great small intimate place with thee most amazing Caesar salad....
This particular salad is not easy to pin down..
It is a complicated process that takes finesse and experience..
I can honestly say probably the best I have ever tried....

Reviewed 6 January 2015

If you want a hot delicious pizza and a cold drink, this is the place to come to. We have only eaten pizza and ceased salad it is truly delicious. You should definitely check out this place on water street.