“Worst service I have ever had.”
Review of Square Boy Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Square Boy Pizza
Ranked #45 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I ordered a pizza from this location today and was amazed by how awful the service was. I ordered at 2:30 for a medium pepperoni pizza and they told me it would be it would be 45-50 minutes. An hour and and a half later, very hungry me is getting quite frustrated. I get a call from the woman who took my order and she wrote down the wrong address after I had told her it at least 4 times. She apologized and said she would be here in 5 minutes. 15 minutes passed and I was done. I called and cancelled my order. This delivery woman shows up at my door not long after ordering and she sat in her vehicle and started at the house until I came out. I had to go to her car window and tell her I had cancelled my order.
I would advise no one to ever order from this location. Not to mention, there's a 6$ delivery fee.

2  Thank jaubsxo

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The perfect amount of cheese. Other SquareBoy locations I have been to over the years skimped on cheese as well as the sauce making it doughy. The employees always seem to work hard to please their customers.

Square boy is your standard walk-in pizza place with a very unique taste. It might not be everybody's cup of tea but the value is evident compared to other pizza places. So why not give it a try?

1  Thank 672bobt
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just ordered a Big Foot Jr. and it defintely does not taste like the Square Boy of old that is for sure. The Square Boy in Oshawa at Ritson and Bloor is so much better. The sauce is tastier and the pizza is so much better. I will not be ordering pizza from here again.

2  Thank Traveller867
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff.pizza very good and priced well. Close to park if you want to have support outside. Nice choice of dipping sauces

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Nothing special. Simple pizza, average prices. About the same as a dominoes. The services was pretty slow.