“Authentic Indian Cuisine”

Latif's
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Alsager
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: 5 Star Indian Restaurant & Takeaway.Fine Dining at its best.Inspired Indian Cuisine comes to Alsager.Latif's opened its doors on the 23rd October introducing a relaxed experience to enjoy their Inspired Indian Cuisine menu. Latif's offers its own special menu which changes monthly introducing new dishes and flavours throughout the year along with the standard Indian menu for those who must have their Madras or Korma. For those who enjoy the experience of being surprised by the diversity of Indian food, then Latifs is the place they should try.LATIF'S Will bring some traditional and new dishes in its modern yet soft feel environment. Latif's is different to the normal Indian restaurants within the local area as his focus is firmly fixed on service and quality.Latif's is open 7 days a week and takes booking for private parties.Our aim is to please and we will prepare any dish for a client providing we have the correct produce.So if you feel like a change and want to be inspired why not drop into Latif's, to book a table call us today.
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I visited on a Saturday evening with my 6 year old son. They found a table for us and we were well looked after. The food was fabulous - the best chicken tikka I have ever had.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Great food. Amazing staff. Latif's is the indian food you will crave all your life. Other indian restaurants are just second rate once youhave been to Latif's.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Food was really good, service was really good, complimentary drinks for takeaway being 10 minutes late. Busy place as usual . One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in alsager of the 4 or so that there currently are.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous takeaway as usual , food was hot , tasty and good value !
Prawn Bhuna Masala yum and chicken tikka
You have got to try this !

1  Thank Deb P
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Again an amazing evening at Latifs always spot on, staff really friendly I eat here as often as I can when I can't eat in I have take out from here. The best Indian restaurant for me and my family we all love it.