“Excellent, one of the best places to eat fish”

Ristorante Red Fish
Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Lido di Ostia
Price range: US$24 - US$86
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We were spending our day off in Ostia and we wanted to have a good lunch. We ended up in this restaurant a little off the beaten paths - no sea view - and it was simply fabulous. We ordered 1) octopus with potatos as a starter, cod stuffed ravioli with pea cream, tagliolini with clams, beetroot and ginger as main dishes and tiramisu and triple chocolate as desserts. Simply awesome, the food was splendidly served, it tasted great, reach flavour and aftertaste. We got a glass of prosecco and something to snack on on the house, while we ordered two glasses of wine. The bill was around 75EUR definitely worth the money. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Crsk K

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My wife and I had the 5 course "inspiration" menu. All dishes were of high class, tasty and elegant. If I ever come back to Ostia, this restaurant would be on my list to revisit.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

If in Ostia this is a "must visit".
We had the five dish Taste Menu. Do it! It is one of the best meals I've ever had. Served with a smile. Even a laugh from the waiters. This is highly recommended.
Regards The Norwegian couple in the corner.
Thanks.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Nice place, excellent wine list, good signature dish ( calamaro alla bufala) and satisfactory dishes overall. Suited for a romantic dinner or small groups.

1  Thank Matteo B
Reviewed 2 January 2016

I returned to Red Fish and it was again a delightful experience. The food was phenomenal as I remembered it. The stuffed calamaro still one of the best dishes I experienced while in Rome as it was the case the last time I visited. Dishes are presented in such a pretty way that I felt like eating them with my eyes. The tasting menu is an awesome deal, I was able to taste a few dishes all arranged by the chef. Clear English menu and staff speaks English well so tourists get to hear explanations on dishes and regional ingredients. Lovely decor and atmosphere for the Holidays.

1  Thank leffertslady