See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The Villa Margherita is in a good location, quiet but close to both the sea and the main town. We stayed in one of the refurbished rooms with air conditioning. The only drawback to the room is that there is no safe we had to keep valuables in the reception safe and trouble staff when we needed to take something out. The breakfast is the usual cold buffet with a couple of hot items but very well done. The pool although relatively small was so underused when we stayed we mostly had it to ourselves. The staff are very friendly and helpful and will arrange airport transfers if required.

Room Tip: The top two floors have air conditioning although I think there are plans to extend this.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SueandLoz
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends..we had a nice time..breakfast was ok,staff also..rooms simple and basic but clean.
Cleaning lady would always done not only our room but our clothes also..that was so nice..
Rooms on the 5th floor have a stunning sea view.
Hotel has a pool but its always crowded..better go on the beach-which btw is something special-made out of black lava sand..
Ladispoli is a lovely town and when located here you're only an hour away from Rome so I consider this to be a great jumping point for exploring Italy

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveler-o1o
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Full disclosure: I did NOT stay at this hotel. I wanted to. I had my reservation. My company even prepaid for my room. However, when I arrived in Ladispolis on business this week, I was stunned to learn that this hotel does NOT provide wifi for its guests in the rooms. The only place it is apparently available is in the lobby area. Like most business travelers, I rely on hotel wifi to catch up on my emails after a day of meetings. I want to work from the comfort of my hotel room and not the lobby. I think we eventually got a room credit for the unused reservation, but if you need internet while traveling to Ladispolis, I strongly recommend you go elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Yeah this place is great. Fantastically located, friendly staff, superb breakfast (for italy's standards ) and is nice and clean. Its a typical hotel but just ticks all the boxes as to what you'd be looking for after a long day.
The place is very clean too and has a nice garden.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We have just had a lovely stay, Ladispoli is a lovely town with easy access by train to Rome, the Hotel Villa Margherita is comfortable, our room was lovely and clean with a stunning sea view, may be 3 star but the staff are 5 star, right from the welcoming receptionist to the ladies who cleaned our room and we would like to say a special thank you to Guiseppe and his team for a smooth service and great meal times. We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: 5th floor bedrooms have sea views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple