Agriturismo Podere 1248(Ladispoli)(Great Value!)
US$73
Quattro Passi Room & Breakfast(Ladispoli)(Great Value!)
US$93
Agoda.com
La Posta Vecchia Hotel(Palo Laziale)
US$586
US$483
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$590/night.

B&B Al Vecchio Fontanile(Ladispoli)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
B&B Mariarosaria(Ladispoli)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this structure before as I have family in the area which I visit a couple of times a year. But this time was not just a place to stay while I visited family. It was so much more. It was a home from home. I'm not sure what has changed but the atmosphere was brilliant. We were totally spoilt by Alessandro from the bar area, with wonderful cocktails and fresh made cakes and snacks. He's a master of his craft. We had dinner at the hotel every night and Sara looked after us throughout the week. She made us feel so welcomed and completely looked after. She was a pocket-sized sunshine! But above all I would like to thank the General Manager Ms Lucilla for creating an incredible atmosphere and the perfect balance between friendly and approachable to professional and efficient. She always makes time to stop and say hello to all the guests. Above all she runs the place with care, love, and professionalism and is a very interesting person to talk to.
Every area of the hotel was perfect, from the reception to the housekeeping.
I recommend this hotel to anyone from couples to family to solo travellers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The Villa Margherita is in a good location, quiet but close to both the sea and the main town. We stayed in one of the refurbished rooms with air conditioning. The only drawback to the room is that there is no safe we had to keep valuables in the reception safe and trouble staff when we needed to take something out. The breakfast is the usual cold buffet with a couple of hot items but very well done. The pool although relatively small was so underused when we stayed we mostly had it to ourselves. The staff are very friendly and helpful and will arrange airport transfers if required.

Room Tip: The top two floors have air conditioning although I think there are plans to extend this.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SueandLoz
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends..we had a nice time..breakfast was ok,staff also..rooms simple and basic but clean.
Cleaning lady would always done not only our room but our clothes also..that was so nice..
Rooms on the 5th floor have a stunning sea view.
Hotel has a pool but its always crowded..better go on the beach-which btw is something special-made out of black lava sand..
Ladispoli is a lovely town and when located here you're only an hour away from Rome so I consider this to be a great jumping point for exploring Italy

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveler-o1o
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Full disclosure: I did NOT stay at this hotel. I wanted to. I had my reservation. My company even prepaid for my room. However, when I arrived in Ladispolis on business this week, I was stunned to learn that this hotel does NOT provide wifi for its guests in the rooms. The only place it is apparently available is in the lobby area. Like most business travelers, I rely on hotel wifi to catch up on my emails after a day of meetings. I want to work from the comfort of my hotel room and not the lobby. I think we eventually got a room credit for the unused reservation, but if you need internet while traveling to Ladispolis, I strongly recommend you go elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Yeah this place is great. Fantastically located, friendly staff, superb breakfast (for italy's standards ) and is nice and clean. Its a typical hotel but just ticks all the boxes as to what you'd be looking for after a long day.
The place is very clean too and has a nice garden.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family