Bradford Inn(East Gwillimbury)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
Hotels.com
All reviewsbare oaksmy wifehot tubthe ownerlooking forwardall agesmini golfno problemnew friendsnext yearintro videooutdoor poolmany timesperfect placewonderful experiencefirst timerswhole family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We came here as new naturists and we LOVED IT!!! Since July we have been back every weekend. Our children made so many friends playing with other children there, just fabulous! Everyone is welcoming and helpful and friendly!! We loved the community fire pit, we made so many friends there. The owner and staff are beyond helpful and courteous. We will be back for many summers to come. Thank you for a great experience!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank MandyandHappy
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this great review! Our whole team really appreciates your comments because we work so hard to create a true family naturist environment at Bare Oaks.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great experience at Bare Oaks. As a naturist / nudist resort they have an excellent setup. This is not a clothing optional resort, everyone is au natural, all staff and all guests. So happy to be in an accommodating and accepting naturist environment. Plenty of nature trails with rivers and ponds including a large swimming pond which I enjoyed more than their outdoor pool. They have a nice restaurant on site ( I had a burger, it was really good) Throw in some beach volleyball, a playground for the kids and pretty much everything else you could need, my only complaint was that eventually, I had to get dressed and go home.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
7  Thank Will O
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much Will for your great review! We strive to provide a delightful experience in a true naturist environment so comments like yours​ are very gratifying.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This Naturist Resort is absolutely amazing for Naturists or for those exploring the lifestyle. Truly a "family" environment. From the young to the old.. we all share this experience. The grounds are wonderfully kept and the people here are wonderful and friendly. From just enjoying the sun to playing volleyball or the numerous activities available.. ALL people would love this place.
Check out their website for pricing and amenities. You won't be disappointed.
The Bare Oaks Naturist Resort rates a 5 star rating

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank Les B
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you Les for the wonderful review! You are right that when we say we are a "family" park, we mean that we are for everyone - from infants to seniors! Thank you also for the wonderful photos you posted!!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

My first experience going to a nudist camp was at Bare Oaks. While my boyfriend had been many times, he convinced me to take some time off my busy schedule and take a week to relax at Bare Oaks while he went to work in the mornings. My thoughts were... I'll just stay in the room all morning until he gets back! I came back from this week long vacation a new person with a new attitude!

The staff and regulars made me feel at home and so comfortable, that by the end of the week, I was trying to come up with reasons why not to leave! When I went to the office after a couple of days in and asked why I didn't receive a "first comer" brochure, they looked at me confused as I looked liked I belonged LOL.

I can't say enough about the cordial attitude and helpfulness received from Kim as she was always ready to cook something delicious no matter what meal. What a great lady with a warm heart and welcoming smile. Thanks Kim as you made this trip so much more remarkable.

During your visit, you absolutely have to book a massage with Elena... The lady with the magical hands!

I started my days deciding which one to do first; sauna, hot tub, pool, bicycle, beach, or go have a chat with Kim at the Bare Bistro. They have it all! We stayed in the King room with our own bathroom and the bed was so comfortable. Above all, the room is at proximity to all amenities. Very clean establishment!

Couldn't have picked a better place as my first experience as a nudist. Absolutely wonderful place; serene, relaxing, and beautiful landscape.

I also would like to thank the ladies at the office for being so helpful! Thanks everyone, and we will be there again to visit soon!

Room Tip: The King Room offers your own bathroom, the bed is very comfortable, and at proximity to all amenities.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
9  Thank SPBB2016
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you so much Sophie for sharing your experience with others! Your enthusiastic comments will certainly help others who are struggling with the idea of naturism. They too will then experience the healing place we maintain.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had booked a room in the clubhouse for a 5 night stay as part of our tour round Canada. On arrival we were disappointed with the appointment and size of the room, ( Naturist, I know, but on a touring holiday we had a lot of luggage). However the staff were excellent and offered us the grand cabin , in the trailer park. Wow, this was first class. All mod cons for a completely self contained stay. We had great weather, enjoyed being naked and free, and found every one friendly and helpful. We really liked the staff uniform ( them naked as well). . A great family park, secluded and provided all thT we needed. Well done and thank you !!

Stayed: May 2016
5  Thank Sandy B
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Thank you for the great review! Some of our guest rooms are indeed rather small. We will make that clearer on our website.