“Family friendly naturism”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Gwillimbury
Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park
Reviewed 24 January 2017

When we first visited, my wife was apprehensive at first as this is not a clothing optional resort and was her first visit; once we met the staff and watched the intro video we felt right at home. We loved it so much, we visited again and this time spent the night in one of their rooms which is very comfy and the food is well priced and fresh made.
We now have a trailer there and bring our young family there as well. Our NEW second family is awesome! Great place to feel at ease with no stereotypes or pressure. Secure for the whole family - absolutely no inappropriate behavior is tolerated; a plus in our books. A true Naturist paradise.

Room Tip: Rooms are part of the main building with pool and hot tub access. Cozy Cabins are in the back mixed...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Travel1ngJeff
Gymnosophist, General Manager at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! We work hard to make Bare Oaks a place where people can escape the hyper-sexualization and body-objectification of mainstream society. It is very gratifying that you found it so enjoyable that you have made it a regular part of your life.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We came here as new naturists and we LOVED IT!!! Since July we have been back every weekend. Our children made so many friends playing with other children there, just fabulous! Everyone is welcoming and helpful and friendly!! We loved the community fire pit, we made so many friends there. The owner and staff are beyond helpful and courteous. We will be back for many summers to come. Thank you for a great experience!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank MandyandHappy
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this great review! Our whole team really appreciates your comments because we work so hard to create a true family naturist environment at Bare Oaks.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great experience at Bare Oaks. As a naturist / nudist resort they have an excellent setup. This is not a clothing optional resort, everyone is au natural, all staff and all guests. So happy to be in an accommodating and accepting naturist environment. Plenty of nature trails with rivers and ponds including a large swimming pond which I enjoyed more than their outdoor pool. They have a nice restaurant on site ( I had a burger, it was really good) Throw in some beach volleyball, a playground for the kids and pretty much everything else you could need, my only complaint was that eventually, I had to get dressed and go home.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
7  Thank Will O
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much Will for your great review! We strive to provide a delightful experience in a true naturist environment so comments like yours​ are very gratifying.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This Naturist Resort is absolutely amazing for Naturists or for those exploring the lifestyle. Truly a "family" environment. From the young to the old.. we all share this experience. The grounds are wonderfully kept and the people here are wonderful and friendly. From just enjoying the sun to playing volleyball or the numerous activities available.. ALL people would love this place.
Check out their website for pricing and amenities. You won't be disappointed.
The Bare Oaks Naturist Resort rates a 5 star rating

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank Les B
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you Les for the wonderful review! You are right that when we say we are a "family" park, we mean that we are for everyone - from infants to seniors! Thank you also for the wonderful photos you posted!!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

My first experience going to a nudist camp was at Bare Oaks. While my boyfriend had been many times, he convinced me to take some time off my busy schedule and take a week to relax at Bare Oaks while he went to work in the mornings. My thoughts were... I'll just stay in the room all morning until he gets back! I came back from this week long vacation a new person with a new attitude!

The staff and regulars made me feel at home and so comfortable, that by the end of the week, I was trying to come up with reasons why not to leave! When I went to the office after a couple of days in and asked why I didn't receive a "first comer" brochure, they looked at me confused as I looked liked I belonged LOL.

I can't say enough about the cordial attitude and helpfulness received from Kim as she was always ready to cook something delicious no matter what meal. What a great lady with a warm heart and welcoming smile. Thanks Kim as you made this trip so much more remarkable.

During your visit, you absolutely have to book a massage with Elena... The lady with the magical hands!

I started my days deciding which one to do first; sauna, hot tub, pool, bicycle, beach, or go have a chat with Kim at the Bare Bistro. They have it all! We stayed in the King room with our own bathroom and the bed was so comfortable. Above all, the room is at proximity to all amenities. Very clean establishment!

Couldn't have picked a better place as my first experience as a nudist. Absolutely wonderful place; serene, relaxing, and beautiful landscape.

I also would like to thank the ladies at the office for being so helpful! Thanks everyone, and we will be there again to visit soon!

Room Tip: The King Room offers your own bathroom, the bed is very comfortable, and at proximity to all ameniti...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank SPBB2016
Gymnosophist, Owner at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you so much Sophie for sharing your experience with others! Your enthusiastic comments will certainly help others who are struggling with the idea of naturism. They too will then experience the healing place we maintain.

Been to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park? Share your experiences!