“Authentic Greek restaurant with fantastic food and great hospitality!”
Review of Spiros Restaurant

Spiros Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had an excellent time at Spiros the other night! The food was delicious and came out quickly. The local wine was well priced and very drinkable. And the service and hospitality from Spiros was exceptional! Would definitely recommend for a great dinner.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I always wondered what little Spiro would be as he grew up (I've known him since he was little) he has become an awesome host and makes delicious Greek food. Worth a visit for delectable food with a relaxed atmosphere. Well done Spiro , you're a legend your food included.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I loved my dinner at Spiro's. They are so nice there and truly want you to have a good experience. The food was excellent and the free dessert + ouzo shot after dinner was such a nice touch.
The 'Greek doughnuts' were definitely a highlight.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome restaurant. Exactly what we were looking for when we came to Greece - but couldn't find anything this good until we came to Naxos. We suggest you try the dolmadakia, the Saganaki, the moussaka and the tzatziki.

The owners are also very kind. Enjoy! HOPPA!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Had the best fish in a long time and also the chicken with zucchini and potatoes is not to be avoided