Review Highlights
Fantastic Transfer to the Breezes, extraordinary experience..

Reviewed 18 December 2020
edbF1469RO
Zanzibar tour

Reviewed 1 December 2020
780zaharah

All reviews company transfer safari driver airport zanzibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020

My trip transfer to Breezes hotel was fantastic. Driver was on time, proffessional and charming. The trip was worth a while, and the hotel experience is lovely.

Date of experience: December 2020
kaiserndembo2, Owner at The Rock Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Dear Edwin,

Thank you so much for your Review , we really appreciate and we will forward your compliment to all our staffs.

Most welcome again and again in Zanzibar!

Reviewed 1 December 2020

I contacted The Rock Island Tours for my Trip to Zanzibar with my two sisters, the respond was so quick and all was perfectly arranged.Very professional and knowledgeable driver was waiting for us at the Airport with my name on board. We spent two nights in Stone town and three nights in Nungwi beach. We also organized a trip to Jozani Forest and was really amazing.
Will for sure use again this company when we go again to Zanzibar!

Date of experience: September 2020
kaiserndembo2, General Manager at The Rock Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you Zahra for the Great Review. Most welcome next time in Zanzibar!

Reviewed 28 November 2020

If you are looking for authenticity, then this is the Company for you, very professional. They arranged a Mainland Safari to Serengeti and later the holiday at Zanzibar Island, all was perfectly organized. Transfers were well organized, on time and all of that made my holiday so Unforgettable Safari. I do highly recommend them.

1  Thank Maballa
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

We organized Mainland Safari to Ruaha National Tours and our holiday in Zanzibar Island it was so perfect. We'll use company for sure again when we come to Tanzania next time.

Reviewed 20 November 2020

I have used the rock Island tours to collect me from the airport as they were cheaper than my hotel transfer, They organized me a trip for lunch to the Rock Restaurant and to visit Jozan Forest, This was well organized, The drivers are so friendly and professional and on time, I highly recommend them