US$85
Hotels.com
US$110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$60
Orbitz.com
US$116
Zeytinli Konak(Sirince)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
Salkim Konak(Sirince)
US$56
All reviewsrooms are cleanturkish bathstaff are very friendly and helpfulsmall villageephesuscomfort
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We took one day off for our anniversary and went to this hotel to Sirince. This was one of the best butique hotel experiences we have ever had. The owners were super nice, they were personally involved with pretty much everything you need. The rooms are clean, no different that it was presented in the pictures, the breakfast was phenomenal! It was such a romantic trip! Just because the streets are very narrow and steep in Sirince, I would not recommend to take an infant child with you on this vacation, it is more of a romantic place to go as a couple.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Like most of the hotels in Sirince, this is also and old house. So do not wait the comfort as a five star hotel room. All the personel was helpful and polite. The location is very good, at the very center of Sirince.
Maybe renewal of the bathrooms would be a good idea.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Kirkinca Hotel is a cute boutique hotel full of cham and very cozy. The breakfast is very complet and delicious, staff are very helpful and kind, all very neat and agreable. It has a kind of roof with a great view to the city and at night, it’s very romantic. I recommend this place if you stay some nights in this tiny beautiful town.

Room Tip: Ask to the staff to see the rooms before taking one because they have different styles.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The whole town of Sirince is just such a delightful place. We enjoyed our stay very much. Ali was also extremely helpful to help us get on a guided tour to Epheseus on the next day. When we couldn't get on another day trip tour to Pammukale due to short notice, he showed us how to take the shuttle in Selcuk and we managed to do it by ourselves in a not stressful manner at all. The stay in Sirince was the best part of our trip to Turkey. The hospitality of the staff at Kirkinca House definitely contributed to the success of the trip. The room was also very clean and well-maintained. I highly recommend Kirkinca House and the restaurants that they run as well.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plurabelle919
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I live in Istanbul six months out of the year, have traveled a bit in this beautiful country and have stayed in Sirince once before. Based on TA reviews, I reserved two rooms with Kirkinca--the Lilac House (Laylek Evi). I was shocked at the condition of the stone house--just not kept up. My German guest who wanted a window in her bedroom requested different accommodations. The owner graciously moved us to a house across the street. But the house was also not cared for--lightbulbs missing, etc. I feel if someone is going to set up guest accommodations, they should make sure it is guest-worthy. It is not in the center village area, but a bit above. If I return to Sirince in the future, I will look for a different place. Perhaps I'm too demanding of amenities, but I try to be fair in my ratings. This hotel, to my mind, deserves no stars. The people are friendly, but the infrastructure and amenities are terrible.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends