“Awesome crepes”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Aguada
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2016

After dinner, we needed something sweet. I looked up a place to get crepes and found this one. I really enjoyed my crepes....Strawberries and Nutella. It was sooo good.

My son and husband also had some. They had caramel and white chocolate. My sister in law had an all fruit one with white chocolate. We all loved. Another place to go back to when I return to PR.

1  Thank Geri168

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I went with my family searching for a dessert. It' s a tiny place but have a great taste and awesome employees. And is in the center of Aguada a great place for family and couples.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Nice place with nice service. The food is good and the place is just in a corner of "La Plaza de Aguada". It felt traditional and relaxed.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Needed a coffee stat and they provided that and more. Great crepes, coffee and empanadas. Great prices too and beautiful presentation.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I recommend it. Service was excellent. Easy to get to. Prices economical. There is a wide variety of food to eat