“Still excellent”

Miele’s Gelateria
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Glenmore
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: Miele's Gelateria is winner of best parlour 2017. Family run parlour, all Gelato is made daily in our artisan style factory next to our parlour in Inverness. Award winning gelato, (ice cream), Milk shakes, luxury donuts, Italian Cannoli, Coffee, tea and hot drinks. We make over 150 different flavours which we change daily in our 24 flavour cabinet. Open till 9pm daily.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Noticed the name of the shop and realised it was the same one we have tried in Inverness. These premises are much bigger than Inverness but the products on sale remain outstanding. The 'ice-cream' remains of the highest quality but I have to mention the doughnuts. The owner told me he had gone to Sicily to source these items. I tried the lemon ones and I have never tasted a more delicious doughnut in my life. If you are on the A9, take a detour into Aviemore and visit this place. It is fantastic!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

What are the prosecco sorbet and I couldn't taste anything in it. As they after a few bites I was ready to throw the entire thing away it was that bad. Maybe other flavours are better but I was not impressed.