“Yum ”
Review of Country Perks

Country Perks
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Who knew that what looks like a coffee ships on quick drive by, in the middle of nowhere, has such amazing eats! Although they do do standard pub fare, it’s a true gem for Indian, Thai or Caribbean. The Thai eggplant is delish and be sure to get the roti smothered. Loads of food and very reasonable prices. Will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I drove by this place for years - it used to be a coffee shop so I had no interest in going there. Then one day my friend said she went in and had the most amazing food there so I had to go myself and check it out. Apparently the place changed owners and is no longer a coffee shop. I believe it's now considered a bar and grill and just so happens to serve the most amazing Thai & Caribbean food. The food is all delicious but the best I've had so far is a toss up between their Chicken Roti and the Red Thai Curry Chicken. Make sure if you get the roti to ask for it to be smothered in the curry sauce. It's awesome. Oh and their chicken wings are amazing also.
I almost didn't want to write a review because if too many people find out how good this place is - it will be super crowded !

1  Thank photofreaky
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered take out.

The food was delicious. Very large servings. We ordered 3 different types of Pad Thai. Will definitely try other items another time. We were all pleased with our order.

1  Thank TASKnitty
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We were there on Feb.23, 2018 for dinner. Had heard great things, and wanted to try something different. Arrived at 6:30, and were promptly seated with menu's. Our order was taken 10 minutes later. This is where it goes down hill....My son's chicken wings came an hour after ordering @7:30. I asked if the rest of our food was coming and the waitress assured us it was. A couple who had come in 30 minutes after us were enjoying their food. A large group of 5 people came in and were waiting to be seated. Again I spoke up as said it has been 1.5 hours since we put our order in, when is our food coming? By now it is 8 o'clock. The waitress just shrugged her shoulders and walked away. The 5 people at the door left saying they were not waiting an hour for food. We left money for the wings and walked out...no food.....DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE! Seems the Take Out orders were more important or the kitchen staff does not know how to organize their kitchen......WILL NOT GO BACK!

1  Thank Kar C
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Great menu, great service and best of all great food. Come here hunger, the servings are generous and delicious! We had the beef roti and Thai chilli chicken. Both were so good. We both ended up taking what we couldn’t eat home. The menu has a great variety of Thai, Malaysian and Caribbean dishes. With so many big chain restaurants serving up the same old food it’s nice to have this place. Unbelievably reasonable as well. Good fresh quality dishes won’t disappoint anyone.