Forest Glade(Pallivasal)
US$69
US$62
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Devonshire Greens(Pallivasal)
US$80
US$78
Agoda.com
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Ayursakthi Riverdale Resort(Pallivasal)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$89
US$72
Agoda.com
Misty Mountain Resort(Pallivasal)(Great Value!)
US$41
Hostelworld.com
Aadithya Regency(Pallivasal)
Misty Homes(Pallivasal)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main roadhot waterapproach roadcottage type roomsround the clockkm from munnar townrooms are cleanscenic beautywarm hospitalitydelicious foodjeepresortvalleydriveroperativeroadsprivacy
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I rode a motorbike from Kochin to Munnar and was able to find Blue Bells Valley easily. Yes, the rode in is steep but easily manageable with a scooter and the staff will gladly pick you up or drop you off from the main road if your legs are not up to the task. The resort is secreted away in a lovely cardamom plantation/forest that was cloaked in mist during much of the day, giving it an ethereal quality. The room was clean and tidy and the shower very hot (and very nice on a chilly morning!). The staff was exceptional, helpful and kind and the view from the private balcony would calm even the most anxious person. The food was plentiful and nice. I was there during Onam and so the place was noisier than I would have liked due to the families visiting and enjoying their televisions at high volumes on two nights of my four night stay but this cannot be helped. The resort is located about 7km from Munnar proper, close enough to get what you want but far enough away to be peaceful.

Again, the staff was excellent and it was a lovely stay. Also, wifi was good. As a solo female traveller, I found it safe and cozy.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 7 September 2016

First of all this place is located quite far from Munnar and everything else. Bad and risky road to reach the place. You won't get anything nearby and if anything is needed then you will feel trapped. The rooms are highly over costly with no quality maintained. We booked a deluxe room for 2 days and regretted it the moment we entered the room. Room was stinking with moisture and walls were having fungus. Rooms are small with poor facilities. They provide only one water bottle for 2 people for whole day. Everything is chargeable like empty plates or early coffee as a replacement of breakfast etc. Also when we were out for sightseeing the cleaning staff forgot to put new towels and water bottles and in addition they took our personal towels with them which we never got back. Breakfast served was also of average quality having 1-2 items like bread Jam and Idli. Even you need to toast the bread yourself. So ultimately don't dare to book this place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ASR2207
Reviewed 6 September 2016

As for the room service, it is very prompt. The service boys were very helpful. As already mentioned, we had to leave early in the morning and it was pitch dark at that time. Even then the service boys were available to take care of all our needs. The room was tidy and spacious. Amazing view of the cardamom plantations from the balcony. The resort in itself is very secluded and peaceful. It feels amazing to just sit in the balcony and enjoy the serenity. You feel very close to nature in this hotel. Even the rooms' ambience exuded that. You have all the facilities in the room that you may need. I have read in some reviews that there are only local channels available on TV. I have to admit that's not the case. Never really enquired about the internet here though as we had gone to Munnar to enjoy nature and avoid the chaos of daily life in the first place. Sightseeing tours of Munnar can be arranged by the hotel, although I would suggest you to contact this guy - Raja (Ph- 09745057287). He will arrange a cab or auto as per your needs at cheaper rates. He is very friendly and helpful. Very understanding and made our entire-day trip a breeze. If it's okay for you to stay a little far away from the actual town and you want to enjoy nature in its truest glory, I would recommend Blue Bells to you. We had an amazing experience here.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor. The view is better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sourobh007
Reviewed 28 June 2016

One of the best resorts to stay in munnar, we stayed one week with my family ,Staff behavior and food quality location everything is excellent. They have jeep also so they can drop us on main road. Good resort, especially Mr. Vasnth and his staff’s Joeman , sathish ,arjun are courteous

I recommended for couples & family

Room Tip: 1st floor suits are excellent views
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BALAJI S
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I visited Munnar for two days in the month of June 2016. I had booked the BluBells room in the month of March through Yatra. It was exact three months back. When I reached the Bluebells I was overwhelmed with the beauty of nature and calmness. But the Hotel reception had no clue about my booking. They gave my room to somebody else with the same name as mine. That guy has done the booking from OYO. On this the guy at reception told us that he will make the arrangement at his partners hotel for one night and we can again come to this resort on the next day. Please note that I had made the full payment beforehand. The hotel he took us to was getting its interior done and there were laborers all around. I refused to live there. Then Vasant shifted us to a decent hotel in the Munnar town by the name 'Red Sparrow'. Next day we were again back to bluebells. The management at bluebells got our luggage picked up from the Red Sparrow.

We were upgraded to the next category at Bluebells and Vasant gave us a complimentary dinner. I wish the hassle of shifting and wasting of the time could have been avoided. Please note that there is no intercom inside the rooms at Bluebells, so you have to go to the reception for each and everything. I would recommend to confirm your booking with BlueBelsl beforehand.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family