US$45
US$12
US$7
US$5
Priceline
Batu Kandik Homestay(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$14
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$9
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$279
US$937
Agoda.com
BoHo Bingin Beach Bali(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
1,213 results
All reviewssunset cabanabedroom villaprivate poolindian oceanthe cliffvilla hostindonesian restaurantlip balmface mistwater featuresoutdoor showerbutler servicepersonal butlerday bedmain poolour honeymoonlevel of service
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Just some place on the table fruit dish, there are small ants.
In the morning, it's difficult to jogging.
Cell phone dosen't seem work around there.
Other service is very good overall.
Thanks to every staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear SangmoonChung,

Thank you for writing about your Alila Villas Uluwatu experience and I am glad to learn that you rate our overall service as very good.

At the same time I would also like to thank you for your input regarding the fruits, the jogging as well as the cell phone coverage. I am happy to inform you that we are working on the last point and the local mobile phone provider has informed us that they will be installing more telephone base stations in the area to overcome this issue. At the moment there is only one out of the three Indonesian providers that gives proper service and hence we would recommend you for your next trip to find out with our team, which provider gives you the best solution.

Regarding the jogging, the trails around the resort are indeed challenging and people who are not used to run in the hills may want to focus on our treadmills instead.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the near future,

Best regards from Alila Villas Uluwatu,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We recently spent 5 nights at Alila and had an amazing time. The location is great to chill out and enjoy a relaxing holiday. The staff at Alila were all locals and very professional and friendly. The main hotel pool, restaurants and cabanas were all fantastic but it was hard to leave the beautiful hillside villa for too long!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear woodbarl,

We are happy to learn you enjoyed your Alila Villas Uluwatu experience and thank you for your feedback.

Please let us know in case I can help you making arrangements for reserving one of our hillside villas for your return visit to Bali.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back,

Best regards from Alila Villas Uluwatu,

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Marriage 20 year memorial Bali trip, with the best service
I am moved by the location.Although I stayed for 2 days, I do not want to take a step from the hotel, and I have a gym, a library, a restaurant and
I was able to fully enjoy it.
My wife was satisfied with yoga.
I will be back soon.
Next time I would like to stay around 4 days.
Thank you very much.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear 54tramps,

Thank you for writing about your Alila Villas Uluwatu experience and I am glad to hear that you both enjoyed celebrating your 20th wedding anniversary with us.

Please do let me know if I can help you planning for your next stay, as we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Bali.

Best regards from the entire team at Alila Villas Uluwatu,

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Alila Uluwatu is a treat location. It is a quiet resort on the edge of the Uluwatu cliffs with a serene, breathtaking view of the ocean. Minimalist modern in design it has many architectural features that make it chic and thoughtful in aesthetics rather stark. Great attention to detail. It is not cheap, so is more suited to those who would like to indulge for a special occasion. The spa products in the villas and scattered around the resort smell devine

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Claire R,

Thank you for sharing your weekend experience with the rest of the Trip Advisor community and the team and I are happy to learn you enjoyed the stay.

Please do come back for the refill of your spa products as well as for more indulgence.

Please be encouraged to contact me in case I can help you out making arrangements for your return,

Best regards from the team at Alila Villas Uluwatu,

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful resort and friendly staff. Every morning looking forward to eating breakfast in Cier, variety of food to choose from and the view was stunning overlooking the Indian Ocean. The villa is nicely decorated with ample space. We even got a birthday cake for my daughter's birthday. Our villa at 301 is easily accessible either by buggy or just a 3-minute walk to the main lobby.

We visited the beach in the afternoon (low tide). Although beautiful, carefully consider your energy level as you need to walk down to the beach and then going up (very rough path), which was really tiring.

Would certainly recommend this resort to anyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bigeyes168
Devina H, General Manager at Alila Villas Uluwatu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear bigeyes168,

I am glad that we were able to create that perfect holiday for you and rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the team in the meantime.

Please do let us know when you plan to visit Bali again so we can make arrangements for your next Alila Villas Uluwatu stay.

Best regards from South Bali,