Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$5
Priceline
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$279
The Bingin Green View(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
BoHo Bingin Beach Bali(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
Batu Kandik Homestay(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsitalian restaurantil ristorantethe cliffindian oceanbang and olufsenplunge poolprivate beachbutler servicesocean viewliving areahuge bathroomour honeymoonunforgettable experiencefood and beveragef bbeach bagone of a kind
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband and me and my girlfriend's family came here for Christmas and new year eve. The resort is very kind to arrange our villas next to each other well in advance. We really appreciate this. My husband and I usually spend holidays just two of us and I very often just go by myself. This is first time we go with friends and it work out great! We decided we are going to do this again. The ocean view and cliff are just as breathtaking as the pictures show - didn't disappoint! I recommend this resort to people who like cliff and views.

Room Tip: they are all nice. beachfront is a little better.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Yuji T, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Happypretty,

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely note on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Bulgari Resort Bali.

I was thrilled to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your stay. We are delighted that you choose to stay with us and have been doing so for several years. I am happy that you enjoy many aspects of the Hotel and your stays are consistently memorable. We further appreciate your generous recommendation to future travelers.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the resort.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were made to feel like royalty. This is a true 5 star property. Especially in terms of the service of the staff and the personalised butler service. The resort itself is absolutely stunning being set on the edge of a cliff perched high on a hill taking in literally breath taking veiws. I have stayed at many properties on Bali the 15 or so times I have traveled and stayed at 5 star resorts but Bvlgari takes the price for the most exclusive and most luxuries feeling while staying there. From the bang and oulofson TVs in the rooms to the best bed sheets I have ever slept in, I will be counting down the days until I am able to return to Bvlgari Resort again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Peter H
BHRB, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Peter H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comprehensive and positive comments regarding your recent stay.

It is certainly our priority to ensure a memorable stay for our guests. Our employees are the heart of our business and will be thrilled to hear they made your stay. It is especially powerful when a guest takes the time to write and appreciating our value and service.

I am delighted to read how impressed you were with the resort’s design which reenacts the true refined legacy of Bulgari. We also take great pride in our facilities which offers the unobstructed views of Indian Ocean delivering a definitive sense of exclusivity to our distinguished guests

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable and relaxing stay in Bali.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I spent the last 3 nights of our honeymoon at the Bulgari. To say that we saved the best for last is an understatement. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, EVERYTHING was taken care of by the amazing staff.

Our lead butler, Ada, met us at check-in, knew and remembered our names, answered all of our check-ins and ensured that we didn't have a care in the world. The rest of the staff, everyone from the gardeners to hotel manager, took the time to say hello, asked if we needed anything, and ensured that we had an incredible experience.

The staff was always close, but not overbearing. They anticipated our needs, whether it was a ride back to our villa from breakfast or a new glass of water at the beach, and they were incredibly accommodating.

The property itself is breathtaking. The views are incredible, the villas are luxurious, the food was delicious, and the drinks were clearly made by an experienced bartender.

We can't recommend this property enough - it's worth every penny (which is a lot of pennies, but worth it). We've been fortunate enough to stay at some incredible properties. Properties that have won worldwide acclaim for their service, etc... Those hotels can't hold a candle to the Bulgari.

We'll be back (and hope that Ada is still working there when we return)!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drew L

Dear Drew L,

Thank you for choosing Bulgari Resort as the finale for your honeymoon celebration in Bali, congratulations for your wedding!

What incredible feedback to share with my team, it was absolutely fantastic to hear that my staff provided such warm and hospitable service. It is a truly a pleasure to read your kind comments about the resort privacy and service, particularly towards your butler Ada.
We are indeed very proud to have Ada as one of our butlers and your appreciation will be passed on to the team, especially Ada.

Kind reviews such as yours inspire us all to continue delivering exceptional service. You can trust us to ensure any future visits will be just as seamless and memorable.

Again, thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

If you want to experience the high life for lunch at a reasonable cost (similar to NZ prices) this is an absolute must. We were greeted by staff and asked if we had a booking (which we didn't) we waited 2 minutes and a golf cart arrived to take us down to the bar. The view from the bar was exceptional, full 180 degree views out to the endless ocean. Amazing complimentary snacks were brought out, we ordered a pizza and two bintangs which they poured into chilled glasses in front of us, the waitress was the most friendly, professional, happy person we met in Bali. Try the heated toilet with the air dry it's an experience. Add this to your list of things to do in Bali, you won't regret it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James C

Dear James C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your recent visit to Bulgari Resort Bali.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the dining experience at Il Bar and our team took great care of you. I'll be sure to pass on your comments and compliments onto our team members.
The magnificent view overlooking the Indian Ocean is certainly one of the things that we are very proud of.

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We hope to welcome you back again for another round of warm hospitality from Bulgari Resort Bali!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stunning, handsome property, I stayed here a few years ago and some of the woodwork etc looked a bit tired, it's all been freshened and it is truly first class now, the suites are superb, food and restaurant ahhhhmazing, my little boy was absolutely a star here, the team made us feel so welcome! The Spa was stunning, one of the best massages I've had in a long while, and the boutique is a real temptation!! I didn't want to leave, just LOVED it, such good value for money! I will be bringing my family back to the 5 Bedroom Bulgari Mansion next time, I had a walk through. It was incredible!
Thankyou so much to the team here, doing a truly amazing job guys

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Yuji T, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Eliza W,

Thank you for trust and loyalty in choosing Bulgari Resort Bali as your preferred place to stay. We are excited with our enhanced villas and new features, and our focus continues to making sure they are well-maintained. It is nice to hear that our effort is reflected from your positive comments.

I am pleased that you and your family had a fantastic staying journey with us and receive the best service from our team, and I am glad that you had the chance to see one of our five-bedroom mansions. If you need any more convincing, the mansion has an amazing two-tiered swimming pools and a sundeck - a perfect spot for an intimate yet cozy barbecue that our staff are more than happy to provide.

Please let me know in advance should you wish to return and stay at our mansion, so I can personally assist you with any reservations required.

Looking forward to have you back soon,