“Collection ”

Greek Taverna
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Greek restaurant 45 south road Waterloo Liverpool L22 5pe most popular Greek in Liverpool using best quality of stuff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was gorgeous as per, we have been coming here for years missed it due to lockdown so decided to order and collect. Food was lovely, portions were massive. Cant wait for it to open again for dine in.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (716)

Reviewed 21 March 2021

The food was top notch, delivered on time and nicely presented. Looking forward to the restaurant re-opening.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

We ordered a takeaway (lockdown) for our Anniversary meal. It was delivered right on time. The mussels and the prawn starters were delicious and we had a full rack of ribs which were very spicy but my husband loved them and I had Kleftico which was a large portion of very tender lamb with only a hint of spice in the generous sauce. Both meals included rice, chips and Naan breads. It was a really lovely meal and we will definitely order again.

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Last Sunday I called whilst I was travelling on a train to order a takeaway to be collected, the call was disconnected but they called me back and took my order. Later on I missed my train and had to tell them that I would not get there to very nearly closing time, so they said, go straight home, we will deliver! We have been customers at this restaurant for years and we always come home really happy with the quality of the food and their kind staff! Can’t wait to order some more of their delicious food!

Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

I ordered a Lockdown takeaway to celebrate a birthday. We have visited the restaurant several times before Covid-19 and thought we’d give it a try as a takeaway. The food was delivered for a few right on time and the presentation was excellent. Each dish was packaged perfectly. The quality of the meal was superb and I will definitely use the takeaway service again.