All reviews very nice hotel rooms are clean enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast reception wifi lagos nigeria ambience security comfort
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are very nice, and the receptionist was super friendly. Unfortunately the one meal I ate here give me food poisoning.

Also, I was awoken by the phone at the crack of dawn by someone asking if I want to my laundry. Given that I’m sick from eating here, it was quite unpleasant to be awoken after finally falling asleep.

Won’t be coming back.

But if I wasn’t going to eat anything or use laundry services and wanted to reduce my expenses, probably not a bad option.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I booked Shoregate after seeing their rating on TripAdvisor. I was impressed with the hotel when I got there. Front desk staff, porter, restaurant staffs were very cordial. The food was good. Bathroom was ok, but needs a better extractor. Better attention to some shower edges will make the hotel perfect.
I will come back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We relocated from a franchised Best Western to the Shore-gate hotel in Lagos.
I was pleasantly surprised at the standard of the hotel and the staff who all seemed to go out of their way to assist.
The food is very good, the rooms are well furnished and finished to a good standard.
The beds must get a special mention as we all commented on the comfort of the mattresses.
All in all a very good hotel, with no complaints from all of our personnel travelling through Lagos to and from work.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Mike5727
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very nice and comfortable hotel. I enjoyed my stay here. The service was professional, the buffet breakfast delicious and the room very clean.The check in and check out process was fast. I am looking forward to staying at this fine hotel again soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ranti M
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, very friendly staff. What amazed me was the fact that it was my first time there and they made it so enjoyable for me. I also learnt how to swim while I was there for a day. The food was delicious too. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017