“Stay at a Hilton property”

Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Brookhaven
Reviewed 4 April 2017

At first it was a good experience. When we checked in they gave us free food. We went to our room and this is the bad part. There was blood, pee and pubic hair on the bed. The carpet was ripped. The a.c unit was corroded and there was mold in the bathtub and light fixtures. We had to leave and we where almost late to the guns and roses Consert. We checked in to the Homewood suites in buckhaed. MUCH nicer. Stay there!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I checked in last night after wandering around Atlanta looking for a pet-friendly hotel for hours. I had driven up from Miami cause we are moving up to colorado and me and my wife and two kids were tired. We found one place but they weren't accepting pets at the moment and I called Red Roof to check to see if they were pet-friendly. They said yes and I rushed right over. I checked in with a guy named Jaquan and he was pure gold. He was a lifesaver and we talked about the new Iron Fist show that just came out on Netflix. I would recommend a Red Roof to anyone because of the friendly personable staff and the nice clean rooms!

Room Tip: When you check in, chat it up with the front desk staff. They are very funny and will get you where...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I was very comfortable and relaxed staying here. Hotel was very clean and staff was more than friendly. Close to highway, getting around town was quick. I would recommend stay to family and friends. I've stayed several times and always enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Room was sufficient for my stay but I have stayed at nicer Red Roof Inn's that were not the Plus. Moldy ceiling in bathroom and rooms small and need better finishing work. Fixtures in bathroom rusted. Issues with room were taken care of though so overall I was satisfied. Just do not feel this property deserves a Plus title and rates that they have.

Room Tip: water damage causing mold in room 121 avoid
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brooke Selena M
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Hotel very nice and up to date close to everything and staff was extremely nice my house keeper Andre was helpful with things to do in the area and made sure our stay was great . Hotel really clean and front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful

Room Tip: Premium rooms is well worth the upgrade and hotel is very quite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookhaven
Buckhead
Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Quality Inn & Suites
#128 of 174 in Atlanta

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead? Share your experiences!