Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanclose to downtowncustomer serviceatlanta buckheadupon checkyoung manenjoyed my staynorth druid hillssouthern hospitalityup to dateemory hospitalchecking inchrisangelinapetshousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel, location and staff! The hotel was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Great price and close to Buckhead restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel! Chris and Jaquan are amazing...super helpful and professional!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

ear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Motel is convenient to Emory and more affordable than other options. Free WiFi. Convenient to 85 and places to eat as well. Staff super nice. Nothing fancy here, but it's clean! A good option if you're looking for something inexpensive and you don't need a lot of amenities. It was quiet while we were there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Reviewed 4 April 2017

At first it was a good experience. When we checked in they gave us free food. We went to our room and this is the bad part. There was blood, pee and pubic hair on the bed. The carpet was ripped. The a.c unit was corroded and there was mold in the bathtub and light fixtures. We had to leave and we where almost late to the guns and roses Consert. We checked in to the Homewood suites in buckhaed. MUCH nicer. Stay there!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I checked in last night after wandering around Atlanta looking for a pet-friendly hotel for hours. I had driven up from Miami cause we are moving up to colorado and me and my wife and two kids were tired. We found one place but they weren't accepting pets at the moment and I called Red Roof to check to see if they were pet-friendly. They said yes and I rushed right over. I checked in with a guy named Jaquan and he was pure gold. He was a lifesaver and we talked about the new Iron Fist show that just came out on Netflix. I would recommend a Red Roof to anyone because of the friendly personable staff and the nice clean rooms!

Room Tip: When you check in, chat it up with the front desk staff. They are very funny and will get you where you want to be!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I was very comfortable and relaxed staying here. Hotel was very clean and staff was more than friendly. Close to highway, getting around town was quick. I would recommend stay to family and friends. I've stayed several times and always enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business