US$130
US$123
US$95
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$108
Hampton.com
US$73
US$63
US$140
US$125
  • Pool
US$85
All reviewsfront desknorth druid hillsemory hospitalgreat customer servicethe ac unitenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanup to datesouthern hospitalitybuckheadmicrowavehousekeeperdrivewayratespetsmarta
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed there is past weekend was celebrating birthdays. The service was outstanding. Jaquan was great! Robert the mgr "Loved Him!" Angelina in housekeeping was awesome! There was another housekeeper there i cant remember her name but she was awesome as well. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Because the hotel was off the highway there was no noise. Met Jackie at the front desk she was very informative about places to go in atlanta. Overall it was a great stay for us and i will definitely be returning there. Great job!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank babysista
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, kinda rough part of town not always the best kinda people staying here, but 2 of the employees stood out immensely. Angelina the house keeper, she wasn't above and beyond to help keep our room clean and was so kind to my son, even picked up clothes on the table for us to help. And Sylvia a front desk clerk was warm and inviting, made sure we were comfortable with our stay and helped with our room situation very well. Another front desk attendant young man Joaquin I think his name was. Funny and very helpful with places to eat and things in the surrounding area. Made the stay very endurable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Robert Allen

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The pictures of Red Roof in the website (hotels.com) does not translate the reality. The hotel is dirty and smells cigarrette, although it says it is a smoking free hotel. I would not stay in this hotel anymore. I came with my husband for vacations. We stayed 3 nights. We asked one hour of late check out on the last day since we had an international flight to catch late at that night and they could not give us even after we had insisted. It is also very noisy and the frequency is awful. If you want a cheap hotel, try Hyatt Place, Drury Inn or Best Western. But forget about Red Roof!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had rhe standard room wirh king bed,customer service reservation was polite and friendly.. at the motel you can upgrade the room to a delux or superior room. We were going across the street to pay double. I would stay there again for that price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I am so grateful to Red Roof Inn every time I use them during travel. They always provide the best service and support. The accommodations are terrific for the price point, and they always go out of their way to be accommodating for my special needs pets. As a pet parent, that means the world to me. I always try to stay at a Red Roof Inn when I'm on the road. They're just the best!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family