US$152
US$89
Hampton.com
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$109
US$179
US$139
US$125
Trip.com
  • Pool
US$123
All reviewsfront desknorth druid hillsemory hospitalgreat customer servicethe ac unitenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanup to datesouthern hospitalitybuckheadmicrowavehousekeeperdrivewayratespetsmarta
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof Plus Atlanta Buckhead for one night and wished I could have stayed more. The welcoming service I received from Mr. Jorel M. was incredible. He was very attentive to every detail and I believe represented the Hotel extremely well. Keep up the great work. Would definitely stay here again during my next trip to Atlanta.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Addis A
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I wish I had known that this hotel was the hotel chosen by construction companies for their workers to spend the night. All of the guests were construction workers. The parking lot was full of heavy duty trucks. Four construction workers were staying in each room right and left of mine. As a woman traveling alone, I did not feel safe staying there and left. Also the hotel is NOT in BUCKHEAD. It is FALSE advertisement to attract people making it appear to be in a safe and nice neighborhood. The floor of the room was sticky. The light fixtures were rusty. Not what I expected. Why is it a Red Roof PLUS +? Again, false advertisement. Check in took forever. When asked to get refunded, my request was denied.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Service Was Amazing Down From The Manger Quan&Robert And The Assistant Manger Bernard Outstanding Service And I Will Be Back Too Stay With This Hotel Everytime I Checkin Too Town Excellent Room Nice Furniture Room Was Very Clean Bathroom Is Very Clean I'm Rating The A 5 Star Because Every Employee Cares About Your Stay And That Warms The Heart House Keeping Was On Point ....

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Nece S

Robert Allen

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have visited this location about 20 times. My stay is normally 2 nights. I prefer the Superior King or Premium King because it has a work desk. When I drive to Atlanta on business the location is very convenient for me. The rates are reasonable, but availability is some times an issue. This is a non-smoking location and that is a big plus for me. The King sized beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. Room noise has never been an issue. There was an issue with my reservation on my latest visit, but Jorei was able to get me in a room with a King Bed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

O chão do quarto um nojo , parecia que tinham jogado óleo no chão , no banheiro não tinha sabonete e nem shampoo , passei uma noite somente , o ar condicionado extremamente barulhento ! O lençol parecia ja ter sido usado . Péssimo não recomendo

The floor of the room a disgusting, it seemed that they had thrown oil on the floor, in the bathroom had not soap and no shampoo, I spent one night only, the air conditioning extremely noisy! The sheet seemed to have been used already. Poorly recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
RobertAllen1960, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)