US$130
US$128
US$110
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$123
US$108
Hampton.com
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$95
US$73
US$63
US$140
US$125
  • Pool
US$85
All reviewsfront desknorth druid hillsemory hospitalgreat customer servicethe ac unitenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanup to datesouthern hospitalitybuckheadmicrowavehousekeeperdrivewayratespetsmarta
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We finally found a hotel!!! After driving 11 hours super tired showed up at 11am and we were very lucky to be able to check in that early(check in is usually 1pm?) and get some sleep. The hotel allows dogs!! All sizes I believe and maybe cats too? The hotel isn't fancy but it was CLEAN, pretty spacious, the floors are wood another bonus!! Shower pressure and water was great! Also the guest service was amazing!!! Everyone was constantly smiling and happy to accommodate! Thank you!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I came down for just a day trip to get out of Tenneessee and just have some me time. I have to say that this is the nicest red roof that I have stayed in. The gentleman Chris that checked me in was a a funny guy who couldn't wait for the sorry War Eagles to start back up their season lol. The rooms were bery clean and I had a great check out experience with Jaquan. He was very knowledgeable and gave me some ideas of some things to do before I went back home. I will always stay here when I come to Atlanta!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I came down this past week to help my son move into his dorms on Emory and I have to say they treated us like we were family. The young man Jaquan that checked me in was a very funny young man. He made sure everything was great with my stay and when I had a problem, Sylvia made sure that it was taken care of in a very timely manner. I checked out with a young man named Chris and he was very polite. I will stay here every time when I come to visit my so!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah J

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof Plus Atlanta Buckhead for one night and wished I could have stayed more. The welcoming service I received from Mr. Jorel M. was incredible. He was very attentive to every detail and I believe represented the Hotel extremely well. Keep up the great work. Would definitely stay here again during my next trip to Atlanta.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Addis A

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I wish I had known that this hotel was the hotel chosen by construction companies for their workers to spend the night. All of the guests were construction workers. The parking lot was full of heavy duty trucks. Four construction workers were staying in each room right and left of mine. As a woman traveling alone, I did not feel safe staying there and left. Also the hotel is NOT in BUCKHEAD. It is FALSE advertisement to attract people making it appear to be in a safe and nice neighborhood. The floor of the room was sticky. The light fixtures were rusty. Not what I expected. Why is it a Red Roof PLUS +? Again, false advertisement. Check in took forever. When asked to get refunded, my request was denied.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Robert Allen

Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)