“Fantastic”

Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Brookhaven
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I was an evacuee during hurricane Irma and had to leave Savannah due to the storm. I decided to come to Atlanta because that is where most of my family is. I'm late getting to this review but i have to say this is the best red roof that i have ever stayed in. I had a great experience being checked in by Anthony and my housekeeper Roberta was fantastic. If i ever decide to get an affordable hotel in Atlanta again, this is where ill be staying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I do hope outside of your experience you enjoyed the 32 inch flat screen television, free Wi-Fii and new furniture in our new renovated rooms. We are working on ensuring that the proper par of linens in our new hotel is there to ensure all our guests’ needs are met during a high volume weekend. We are also working with our local vendors to ensure all our rooms stay smelling new for the enjoyment of our guests. I do understand you dissatisfaction with our services and would like to invite you back on us at your convenience. Feel free to give me a call at any time to give us the opportunity to meet your expectations.
I appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Robert Allen
Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Jorell M. Was great the area was clean and quiet!! He even allowed me a late check out because I got in about 3 a.m. also the housekeeper was very attentive to my needs!! Overall for the price red roof plus in buckhead is the way to go

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Robert Allen
Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We finally found a hotel!!! After driving 11 hours super tired showed up at 11am and we were very lucky to be able to check in that early(check in is usually 1pm?) and get some sleep. The hotel allows dogs!! All sizes I believe and maybe cats too? The hotel isn't fancy but it was CLEAN, pretty spacious, the floors are wood another bonus!! Shower pressure and water was great! Also the guest service was amazing!!! Everyone was constantly smiling and happy to accommodate! Thank you!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I came down for just a day trip to get out of Tenneessee and just have some me time. I have to say that this is the nicest red roof that I have stayed in. The gentleman Chris that checked me in was a a funny guy who couldn't wait for the sorry War Eagles to start back up their season lol. The rooms were bery clean and I had a great check out experience with Jaquan. He was very knowledgeable and gave me some ideas of some things to do before I went back home. I will always stay here when I come to Atlanta!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I came down this past week to help my son move into his dorms on Emory and I have to say they treated us like we were family. The young man Jaquan that checked me in was a very funny young man. He made sure everything was great with my stay and when I had a problem, Sylvia made sure that it was taken care of in a very timely manner. I checked out with a young man named Chris and he was very polite. I will stay here every time when I come to visit my so!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah J

Red Roof Plus - Atlanta (Buckhead)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookhaven
Quality Inn Northeast
#137 of 173 in Atlanta
Buckhead
Quality Suites Buckhead Village

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead? Share your experiences!