“Friendly service veey family oriented”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Flesherton
Description: The Bakery in Flesherton specializes in fresh baked bread and treats, premium coffee, lunch sandwiches, and grocery items. We bake our products from scratch, using high quality ingredients.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice bakery and very friendly and family oriented. My daughter was 2 so too big to be in a high chair but a little too small for a regular chair. Well the lady went in and pulled out this awesome tall red chair that was perfect. She just offered. We keep stopping there every time we go to the cottage and back. Love this place!

1  Thank Julia J
Nancy C, Owner at The Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your comment. We appreciate it so much!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

This vintage bakery is worth a stop when travelling through this scenic town. We enjoyed very good coffee, warm sausage rolls and nice muffins. The proprietor was friendly.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Although this is more of a bakery than a sit down place there is that option as well. The baked goods are of a high quality and the location is convenient for anyone heading north on highway 10. The café next door might get more customers, but this place is worth a visit as well.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I am a coffee snob and I'm usually very skeptical of places in small towns because I've had a lot of crappy coffee in places like that. Imagine my surprise when I had an excellent cup of coffee at this place in the tiny town of Flesherton! Wonderful coffee, wonderful service and amazing baked stuff!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I bought 3 dozen of the Bakery's butter tarts and date squares - they went down a treat at my nephew's wedding.