14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$191
PricelineUS$191
Trip.comUS$207
2,678 results
All reviews la cucina asian restaurant animation team lobby bar al aqah beach resort family room pool view main restaurant special thanks welcome drink snoopy island great pool private beach water sports large pool kids club cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

My room was flooded with rain like a swimming pool today. for three hours no one responded to my requests to do something. water kept coming. the electricity went off. Terrible attitude of staff and supervisors. no one came from 6 am to 10 am. no one moved me to another room. no discount or apology.

Room tip: My room was flooded with rain like a swimming pool today. for three hours no one responded to my requests to do something. water kept comi
Trip type: Travelled solo
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We do apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. We do assure you that our Team would never intentionally cause you to feel that they are disrespecting you or that they are performing with a bad attitude. We request you to please have some understanding that what occurred with the rain was not a normal event and our Team has done the best that they can to make our guests as comfortable as possible with the inconvenient situation.
Sincere regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2022

We spent 12 days there and the hotel staff did everything for our comfort! I’d like to express my gratitude to each person of the hotel staff for their kindness and responsiveness! When we went on an excursion for the whole day, without the opportunity to have lunch, the lovely waitresses Juwi understood us and put some food , we’d chosen and allowed to take with us. By the way, speaking of food, the food here is really delicious. I won’t say that the table is bursting with the amount of food, if comparing, for example, with other hotels of the same class in other countries that I have been to. However, everything that is-everything is delicious. Special thanks to Raghunath for the frequent service of our family. Also once we asked for medicine at the reception and we had it in 15 minutes, the service really admires. One note for future guests of the hotel: there is nowhere to walk near the hotel, it is located near the highway, so be prepared to be on the territory of the hotel almost all the time. And a small suggestion for the staff: please sharpen the knives)
In the evenings you can enjoy live music in the lobby, on Fridays you can play billiards with team for free, also all the time u can play table tennis, tennis, this certainly fills the rest. There are also 2 shops on the territory of the hotel, one of which has incredibly delicious dates in chocolate, and the second one has literally everything for daily necessities. If talking about the ocean, the water is pleasant, but sometimes you can find drops of black oil there and cover your feet with it. It’s not a big problem, but but it's better not to swallow the water in order of securing yourself. We thank the hotel staff for the warm welcome and extremely polite staff!

Date of stay: July 2022
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable comments about your stay with us.
We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you enjoyed all of the entertainment options and facilities that our resort has to offer. We appreciate that you understand that the condition of the water is unfortunately out of the control of the resort, though we do our best to mitigate its impact as best as we possibly can.
We do look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future for another wonderful day.

Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

It’s a last day here of my family vacation with 2 mothers and my 2yo son.
I’m very glad that my tour agent recommended me this amazing hotel.
Even though it’s quite old, our stay was warm and good because of great associate and people around.
I would like to thank Pavel, Nailia (reception) for their assistance and hospitality.
Every bartender and waiter that welcomed us, made our dinners special.
Beach was clean on windy days, even though its July and you might think that Emirates it’s not the best place to be at, in fact weather is good, not THAT hot as you assume, comfortable degree outside of the building and anytime you feel too hot you can always stay inside under ac (conditioner placed on sails as always, but sails are high, so don’t worry about getting sick after it)
Food was delicious, especially Thai restaurant.
Btw I had hard time reserving my table on screen (reservation desk) but managers, waiters were so welcome to help and did everything to take my reservation so my family and I enjoyed our dinner the day we went there.
THANK YOU MIRAMAR TEAM, SURE BE BACK.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you and your family have had a very memorable vacation with us. We are happy to read that our team members have made a lasting impression with their service and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 July 2022

Our family enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It's nice and cosy. Food is excellent.
Please consider that all inclusive package starts at 13.00 of check in day and not early. So if guest arrive in the morning they will enjoy only water at no charge. Please consider it.
In general, nice hotel with nice atmosphere.

I'd like to mention waiter in main restaurant by the name Javed.
Throughout our stay Javed was very considerate, friendly but professionally distant. More importantly during boiling moment was very self organized serving his tables fast and neat without any unnecessary fuss.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We are very happy to learn that Mr. Javed had made such a good impression and that he conducted himself in a professional manner during your visit.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2022

I was here for the first time and fall in love immediately. Nice place, clear water, awesome nature. I’m very pleased to the all staff of the hotel. They are very kindly and friendly. Special thanks to Madina and Zaheem (a taxi driver).

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. The information shall be shared amongst our Team members.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future again.
Management Team