The staff were all top class and made our stay even more enjoyable. Very professional and friendly. Stunning surroundings and beautiful well kept grounds. Clean rooms every day. Restaurants we loved.
Staff entertainment night was a highlight, so talented.
The clear up after the storm was fast and business as usual. A credit to management, staff worked hard.
The pre booked restaurants were all excellent, the food faultless. My husband travels the world on business and was very impressed.
One observation was the breakfast area by the pool which was buffet. We both went up to get more food together and when we got back to the table the staff were clearing it!!
I think a card printed both sides for holiday makers to show if they have finished would help staff reduce their workload.
We would go back, it was magical. Thank you to staff for a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort