I think I may have already written a review around the end of July last year (2016) when we got back from our first family holiday to this hotel. We absolutely loved everything about this hotel and knew we would one day return! However this year we decided to go else where as we wanted to try another island so we went to Rhodes to a hotel also with TUI. Won't name the hotel but we was so disappointed! We found ourselves comparing every little detail to Blue Lagoon Village and not far into the holiday we wish we had just returned to Kos and to this hotel! Apart from the island being way to big in Rhodes it just wasn't very Greek. If you are thinking of booking with this hotel... DO IT. It was a big resort but golf buggies are everywhere for you to hop on and take you wherever you need to go in the resort. The lobby area is beautiful, the drinks are great, alacarte restaurants are fantastic, and as long as you book up you can eat in them as many evenings as you wish ( unless it's changed since) but never the less worth it if you have to pay a little extra. We had a room with a balcony and jacuzzi (which is set to self clean every morning!) and it was fanatic! Although we would definitely pay the extra for a swim up next time! Bathroom was beautiful and house keeping worked sooo hard all day everyday to keep the whole place spotless! Spa was wonderful, I had 3 relaxing treatments there and being a beauty therapist myself it made a change for me to have the treat! we spent most of our time round the pool with the swim up bar as this is the one that suited us and our boy the most! Thank you BLV for making our holiday so brilliant and memorable that no other hotel lives up to you , we will see you next summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Lagoon Village is a newly built luxurious village style complex with 366 guestrooms. This all inclusive hotel is in direct contact with the sandy beach offering magnificent views. It is located only 10 km from the centre of Kefalos, near Paradise Beach one of the most beautiful beaches of Kos, only 5 km from the airport and 30 km from Kos town, the capital of the island. The Blue Lagoon Village offers a vast variety of facilities like the Aegean Main restaurant with indoor and outdoor sections, the First Date restaurant with its romantic atmosphere (only for adults), the Thalassa Fish tavern, the Susshimi sushi restaurant and the Golden Sun Chinese restaurant offering you different tastes from all over the world. The Grill House is offering traditional Greek dishes, the Piazza Italian Restaurant is for traditional Italian meals, the Adventure Barbecue, where for grilling your own combination of different meats and finally the Gelateria where you can enjoy pancakes, waffles, sweets and ice-cream.You will have a hard job choosing where to have your drink: at the Shake & Mix Cocktail bar any time of the day, the Wet Pool bar, an impressive swim-up bar, at the Pool bar, at the Piazza Cocktail bar in the afternoon or at the Beach and Snack bar during the day. Our guests from all over the world will have the choice of a 3000 sq meters swimming pool with Jacuzzi and water jets, a 1000 sq meters activity pool with a section for children, a children’s splash pool, a 1000 sq meters leisure Pool and an “Adults-Only” pool area. There is also the choice of the long, sandy beach with a variety of water sports. For children and adults, that still feel like children, we recommend the Adventure Land with ropes course, waterslides and water games.The fully equipped Vida Fit health club with its’ heated pools, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath is available to all our guests over 16 years of age. For those who wish to pamper themselves, the PURArelax Spa offers a wide range of treatments. For a unique shopping experience visit our various shops, ranging from a minimarket and a liquor shop to boutiques and gift shops.In order to provide the best possible accommodation to all of our valuable guests, we have created standard rooms with sea view and swim up pool (also in the “Adults-Only” area), family rooms as well as Junior suites and Executive suites with private pools. All rooms are provided with satellite TV, mini-fridge, and coffee/tea making facilities, internet access, telephone, safety deposit box free of charge, individual air conditioning units, hairdryer and amenities. The Blue Lagoon Village in total harmony with the picturesque landscape, open from May to October, provides comfort and warm hospitality that attracts tourists from all over the world. The abundance of natural beauties and the crystal clear waters make the hotel a paradise of tranquility, ideal for families and couples. For those who wish to enjoy all these and more Blue Lagoon Village is the answer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Village Hotel Kefalos
- Blue Lagoon Village Kefalos, Kos