We stayed at the Sol Rio Feb 23 - Mar 1 2012. We were a group of 15 and everyone loved this resort. Great location, beautful beach, excellent food, good entertainment, great staff, beautiful grounds. The only complaint was the old, out of date, tired rooms which had numerous plumbing and electrical issues and horrible old beds. I would hesitate to recommend this resort to anyone that would have an issue with the out of date rooms but I have nothing but great things to say about the rest of the resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four -Star All Inclusive Resort with 464 rooms. Located beachfront in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province, where visitors will be amazed by the dazzling superposition of blues and greens from the sea, sky and costal shrubbery. This hotel complex is surrounded by extensive green areas and offers a wide variety of services and attractions. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and tourist groups.Guest Rooms464 rooms: 308 Standard, 108 Standard Ocean View, 30 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 Junior Suite, 4 Suite, 8 Family Suite Ocean ViewDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 6 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC and Booking.com so you can book your Sol Rio de Luna y Mares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Hotel Guardalavaca
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort