Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Expedia.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$78
eDreamsUS$78
2,123 results
All reviews private pool special thanks animation team shows at night kids club clean hotel food is excellent nice resort amazing team nice animation amazing holiday house keeping sea view amazing hotel nice view family vacation room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My stay there was amazing with lots of activities to do.

Very clean, applying COVID precautions, animation team is very nice, housekeeping is great, food is very delicious, receptionist is very nice, courier is very friendly, everyone in the staff is very friendly/supportive. It is a perfect place for a family vacation. I highly recommend it and will definitely come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amr Assaad, Agency / Consultant at Cancun Sokhna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr. Medhat
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Cancun Sokhna Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay everything was perfect. All stuff was super nice especially the super active and very friendly Oksana she was around all the time asking if we need help. Definitely will come back. Up

Dear Ms.Sherine

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friendly stuff, great service, i had fun its the best place i recommend for vacation solo or with famoly or friends, there are many things for entertainment for adults and kids, thanks for all the hotel

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ms.Wesam

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Its not my first visit and definitely not my last. Awesome atmosphere, very professional and friendly staff and very clean and comfortable place.
I highly recommend this place to anyone.
Thanks to receptionist team especially mahamed El saidy assistant manager
Animation team are friendly and fun karem and ketrin
Mr Azmy soliman house keeping supervisor

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mr. Michael

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I like the beach and the animation team
are very friendly with kids and also the show was good the location i like sea view also nice the pool is heated
Thanks for the vacation
I recommend it for your vacations

Dear Valuable Guest,