US$150
US$128
US$94
US$89
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$114
  • Pool
Elite Residence Tulip Ain Soukhna(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
El Jabal Sokhna Hotel(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Porto South Beach(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$69
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was extraordinary good, the front desk ( M.omar ) & (M.nageb ) were outstanding helpful. If you have a problem they well solve it in seconds with smily face and polite way even if it wasn't there problem.

The restaurants and food was amazing and with good variety, the kids area was good, the pool man (aly) was the best.

Rooms and whole resort was clean, the beach was wonderful especially for snorkeling lovers.

Special thanks to Mr /Tarek Bahgat (hotel GM) he was very helpful anytime we need him

& sure we will back soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent accommodation & very professional & friendly staff .
The room was fabulous with an amazing view & the check in was so easy,food in the breakfast was good
Thanks fanar de luna for good times whenever i visit

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I've just come back from my 2 night's stay and i am very happy to share my experience because this is my first time to find a hotel on reality much better than the pictures, I decided also to share a recent photos for the place because the previous images darken the beauty of this place.

The place is lovely, clean and comfortable
The staff is friendly, helpful, smiling, welcomed us with a wonderful welcome drink while they were processing our check in.
I booked 1 family chalet and 2 double rooms, the chalet was wonderful with 2 bedrooms, each room with a private bathroom, and a living room facing the sea with a large sofa bed and dining table.
And the double rooms were for me and my friends
Which have a wonderful view for the pool and the sea.
For me the most wonderful thing in my trip worthy mentioned that i didn't have to worry anymore about my cat when i travel :) they welcomed my little cat. (thank you)
The Breakfast was good actually but I felt they have some shortage in restaurant staff which makes the breakfast arrangements takes too much time.
For lunch and dinner we ordered from the menu (a la carte) with a very reasonable prices.
We have so much fun at the aqua park and the wonderful 3 pools but i didn't find a heated one which will not be suitable in cold days.
We enjoyed fishing also and the pleasant thing while we were fishing we saw 3 dolphins :)

Finally i want to thank everyone at the hotel for making us really happy especially Mrs. Shereen with her decent manner, friendliness and professionalism.
I will definitely go back and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: 2 bedrooms chalet with sea view and double rooms with pool and sea view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasmina S
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have spent two nights with my family who owned a timeshare so I have no idea about the cost.
The weather was literally freezing but the room has AC which can be used for heating.
The view from my Balcony was amazing and the balcony itself is very specious. And suitable for BBQ and breakfast.
The furniture is very basic but tidy and clean. the TV has few channels.
The staff is very friendly as long as you tipped them well.
I didn't try their food as I got everything with me from my home city however there are couple of known restaurants around the resort ( roughly 15 to 20 minutes driving ).

The negative thing from my point of view is their agent who is always claiming that the resort is fully booked although we were the only family in the resort. I think they are not giving the priority to the timeshare owners and we chased them for ages until they confirmed the booking !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Location is just great only 170 km from Cairo, staff are joyfuller and very helpful. Rooms has great view and comfy. they have a nice jetty. the beach is somehow better than most beaches in the area due to location.Snorkeling is a good choice if u choose it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family