We stayed at the Panorama Hideaway in august 2013. The place is a bit of heaven the views where amazing. The chef was very good the chef was a real credit to the hotel. The pool was alot bigger than the pictures had shown. we could not find fault with the hotel itself saki's wife was so friendly. my only problem was that the hotel was up a major hill I found this very difficult to climb in the heat and would not recommend an elderly couple stay at this hotel as the hill is too steep. the hill is very poorly lit up when coming home at night I was with my partner and we found this very intimidating I did not feel safe. But in saying that we had no problems crime does not seem to be a problem in the area. At the end of the hill there is a very dangerous road which is very difficult to cross as cars and quads really drive fast in the area. the bus stop is just down the road and you can go to corfu town for 1.50 euro so its was great. the Beach is only about 3 minute walk from the hotel but 10 minutes back due to steep hill. Aqualand was amazing worth a trip. Service is very slow in hotel resturant but worth the wait took us 3 hours to have a 3 course meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.-LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu
- Panorama Hideaway Dassia, Corfu