I was travelling on my own for the first time. I chose the Panorama Hideaway because I thought a bigger hotel would be intimidating. This place suited my needs perfectly. Sakis and Anita and the rest of their staff were always smiling, friendly and helpful. All the reviews described the hotel very well. Yes, it is situated up a very steep hill, but the reviews I'd read had me prepared... I'd call it Aerobic Hill! The views from the veranda during breakfast are fantastic and if you chose a sea view apartment you'll see why it's worth the climb. I found the hill adequately lit at night and never felt unsafe walking on my own.
The only disappointment was the shower- it would be better to have a wet room with no clingy shower curtain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.-LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu
- Panorama Hideaway Dassia, Corfu