Best kept secret in Dassia, Corfu.
Great service, very friendly staff, delicious breakfast & huge inviting pool where we would sit around every morning having our breakfast. Lovely Greek style rooms (ours had a balcony overlooking the water) although quite small the rooms are clean and adequate. This is our second visit and we hope to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.-LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu
- Panorama Hideaway Dassia, Corfu