Northridge Inn & Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sundridge
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The staff are very dedicated to making your stay a wonderful experience. They were friendly, helpful and pleasant to be around. We attended a wedding here and the food was delicious and tastefully presented. I liked the touch of the wooden placemats and wooden serving trays as they totally fit the setting. The ceremony/dining room was beautifully decorated. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable and warm. The bathroom was well lit and the towel rack above the heater warmed the towels too.
Our only issue with the room was the lighting as we found the two lamps not adequate for our needs. We loved the arrangement of the comfortable chairs in front of the fireplace and wished there was a lamp there for reading. I enjoyed all the decorating touches in the room and throughout the lounge. This place is perfect for a getaway stay or just dropping in for a meal and drink with friends if you are in the area.

1  Thank Mary H
dulcieo2014, Manager at Northridge Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your review. We have taken the comments regarding the lighting VERY seriously and as I write this we are looking at all the rooms and the set up of them. So thank you for your assistance in pointing this out to us.

Warm regards
Dulcie and the awesome team at the Northridge.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had a short stay over the Thanksgiving Holiday and enjoyed every minute!
Staff was incredibly personable and the atmosphere and food were stellar!
We met local folks who were there enjoying the sunset and Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Inn is very warm and welcoming in its décor. Wood Burning fireplaces in the rooms and the common area make for a warm reception after a long day of traveling.
Tastefully decorated and very clean! Animal friendly too! There were plenty of entertaining game boards, hot tubs and a swimming pool!

I bet the summer months would be fantastic with plenty of activities for everyone!

Room Tip: All the rooms have a view of the Lake.

Dear Lundstrom,

You are so right the summer months are amazing here. As a staff member, I have to fight every urge to run and "jump in the lake". The games on the lawn, beach area and kayaks are a huge bonus.

Thank you for your review it is appreciated.

Dulcie and the awesome team

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beautiful setting for a fall wedding! Service was second to none!! Wood burning fires and exceptional games room/bar made it cozy and fun. Food was above average. Overall,
I would totally recommend this facility for a function; family gathering or romantic getaway.

1  Thank cookmariond

Dear Marion

Thank you so much for your review, I must be honest the all weddings are spectacular, I cannot wait to see all the pictures the leaves were just the right colour, and reflections on the water amazing.

Warm regards
Dulcie and the amazing team

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our chalet was incredible. Beautiful, comfortable, impeccable & anything we needed, the staff were happy to accommodate. Thank you Dulce & Lindsay!! The food was out of this world delicious!! They made sure our first anniversary was memorable and perfect. We enjoyed taking out the canoe, playing bocce ball, free DVD rentals, picnic lunch by the pool & robes for the hot tub!! Can't wait to go back, our stay went by way too quickly. Best wedding gift ever!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley T
111stephane123, Manager at Northridge Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Lesley,

You are most welcome. The weather was really special for you guys so that helped a lot too :). We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Dulcie and the Team.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My niece got married here a few weekends ago and I was the videographer. What a beautiful resort! The wedding went without a hitch. Staff were super friendly all night with a huge genuine smile on their face.

Inside eating area was really quaint and beautifully arranged. During cocktail hour, there was a super fun room / bar with tons of super-sized, wooden carved games like darts, scrabble and connect 4. Cool old turntable busting out some fun songs.

A really gorgeous area in the Muskokas.

As I mentioned, I was the videographer and I actually left an expensive charger and camera battery behind. Staff were super friendly to me helping locate it and they shipped it back to me.

Highly recomend this place for a beautiful stay or for a small to med sized wedding.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John S

Dear John,

Thank you for your review. I love that old turntable, even when there are no guests I am constantly playing the old tunes that take me back to my childhood. Barbara Streisand, Supertramp and who can forget Tina Turner.

Dulcie and the awesome team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sundridge
14.2 km away
25.1 km away
Quiet Bay Log Motel & Cafe
Quiet Bay Log Motel & Cafe
#1 of 2 in Magnetawan

Been to Northridge Inn & Resort? Share your experiences!