The staff are very dedicated to making your stay a wonderful experience. They were friendly, helpful and pleasant to be around. We attended a wedding here and the food was delicious and tastefully presented. I liked the touch of the wooden placemats and wooden serving trays as they totally fit the setting. The ceremony/dining room was beautifully decorated. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable and warm. The bathroom was well lit and the towel rack above the heater warmed the towels too.
Our only issue with the room was the lighting as we found the two lamps not adequate for our needs. We loved the arrangement of the comfortable chairs in front of the fireplace and wished there was a lamp there for reading. I enjoyed all the decorating touches in the room and throughout the lounge. This place is perfect for a getaway stay or just dropping in for a meal and drink with friends if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka