Algonquin Motel(South River)(Great Value!)
US$77
Quiet Bay Log Motel and Bed & Breakfast(Magnetawan)(Great Value!)
US$83
Tulip Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$69
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$123
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$110
Rainbow Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewshot tubboard gamespaddle boardsmeal planlodge roomslittle piece of heavenbeautiful propertyglamping tentswedding venueoverlooks the lakefire pitwagjag dealwater activitiesthe main lodgelake bernardlong weekendjust returned from a two night
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had a short stay over the Thanksgiving Holiday and enjoyed every minute!
Staff was incredibly personable and the atmosphere and food were stellar!
We met local folks who were there enjoying the sunset and Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Inn is very warm and welcoming in its décor. Wood Burning fireplaces in the rooms and the common area make for a warm reception after a long day of traveling.
Tastefully decorated and very clean! Animal friendly too! There were plenty of entertaining game boards, hot tubs and a swimming pool!

I bet the summer months would be fantastic with plenty of activities for everyone!

Room Tip: All the rooms have a view of the Lake.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
dulcieo2014, Manager at Northridge Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Lundstrom,

You are so right the summer months are amazing here. As a staff member, I have to fight every urge to run and "jump in the lake". The games on the lawn, beach area and kayaks are a huge bonus.

Thank you for your review it is appreciated.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beautiful setting for a fall wedding! Service was second to none!! Wood burning fires and exceptional games room/bar made it cozy and fun. Food was above average. Overall,
I would totally recommend this facility for a function; family gathering or romantic getaway.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cookmariond

Dear Marion

Thank you so much for your review, I must be honest the all weddings are spectacular, I cannot wait to see all the pictures the leaves were just the right colour, and reflections on the water amazing.

Warm regards
Dulcie and the amazing team

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our chalet was incredible. Beautiful, comfortable, impeccable & anything we needed, the staff were happy to accommodate. Thank you Dulce & Lindsay!! The food was out of this world delicious!! They made sure our first anniversary was memorable and perfect. We enjoyed taking out the canoe, playing bocce ball, free DVD rentals, picnic lunch by the pool & robes for the hot tub!! Can't wait to go back, our stay went by way too quickly. Best wedding gift ever!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley T
111stephane123, Manager at Northridge Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Lesley,

You are most welcome. The weather was really special for you guys so that helped a lot too :). We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Dulcie and the Team.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My niece got married here a few weekends ago and I was the videographer. What a beautiful resort! The wedding went without a hitch. Staff were super friendly all night with a huge genuine smile on their face.

Inside eating area was really quaint and beautifully arranged. During cocktail hour, there was a super fun room / bar with tons of super-sized, wooden carved games like darts, scrabble and connect 4. Cool old turntable busting out some fun songs.

A really gorgeous area in the Muskokas.

As I mentioned, I was the videographer and I actually left an expensive charger and camera battery behind. Staff were super friendly to me helping locate it and they shipped it back to me.

Highly recomend this place for a beautiful stay or for a small to med sized wedding.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John S

Dear John,

Thank you for your review. I love that old turntable, even when there are no guests I am constantly playing the old tunes that take me back to my childhood. Barbara Streisand, Supertramp and who can forget Tina Turner.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We attended a friends wedding last weekend and it was brilliant. The decor, staff, food and service was spectacular. Our room was perfect excellent as well.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to enjoy all that the muskoka area has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katakyle

Dear Katakyle,

Thank you for your feedback - I think this wedding must have been amazing. I have heard such great feedback from staff and guests. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the weekend.