“Awful staff”
Review of Hotel Kupec

Hotel Kupec
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Frymburk
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

When you are going around you fall in love with amazing looking building, but when u get in you fell just big disappointing... Staff was so unfriendly that couldn't even say hello... It's continued during all our stay... Food was same as in some low cost restaurant... overboiled rice in "chicken" paella with 2 peaces probably chicken... Never again! Prices are higher but doesn't fit with quality!

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Family dinner tonight. Try very tasty schnitzel plater (3 kinds of schnitzel). Quality of service was exceptional to the region!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

We had an amazing Schnitzel platter here, so much food we left feeling very satisfied. The prices were very good and the restaurant was well laid out.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Having teambuilding in Frymburk, Kupec restaurant seemed to be a great place where to spend Saturday evening. Unfortunately opposit was true. The owner and main cook was totaly drunk and after our complaint about 2 meals he went mad, was acting inappropriately and said we should leave his restaurant because he doesn't want us there. When he almost hit my colleague we were forced to leave. Either the restaurant could be a nice place, with such service it was very disappointing and I definitely advice not to go there.

2  Thank MasMartina
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Unfortunately I had no possibility to try cousine as we faced issue when we came. I was there with my wife and my twins and I went to this restaurant as I found on the web that there is place where kids can play. In the restaurant was only one table occupied but personel told us that we can not use a table which wr decided to take and we can not use place for kids. Reason was that it was to far from the bar. Really not babyfriendly hotel, restaurant.

1  Thank HonzaPe