“Salt soak, massages and manicure”
Review of Serenity Day Spa

Serenity Day Spa
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

My visit to Serenity Spa was so relaxing and well worth the trip. I was greeted by Belkis who was friendly and such a nice person.

My soak was peaceful, the room was dimly lit, soft relaxing music and the best fragrant oils that helped me enjoy and relax for 30 minutes. The water was very hot, but got used to it after a while. The flowers in the water was so fragrant too. There was a cold water in the room that helped replenish all the sweating coming down my face.

After 30 minutes, I was trasported to another room for my massage. Blanca made me feel confortable and always knew when the massage was beginning to hurt. I asked for the deep muscle massage but that was to painful so Blanca toned it down and I began to truly enjoy it. I would definitely go back and I highly recommend it. Hope to visit Roatan soon. Thanks for a pleasant visit. The Rum Punch at the end was refreshing and quenched our thirst, thanks again.

1  Thank L3319XWsandrab

Reviewed 9 July 2016

My 14- year old daughter and I booked massages at Serenity. When we 1st visited the spa to schedule treatments, the friendly woman (Canadian) behind the desk showed us around the beautiful property. We were very impressed!
We showed up 2 days later for our appointments, and it was not the same. The woman who booked our appointments and showed us around was not there.
We waited 30 minutes to be greeted (without a smile) and were given no apologies for making us wait.
I had requested a low intensity massage, but the woman who massaged me did not do that. I wrote on my paperwork that I did not want my stomach massaged, and she massaged my stomach. I did want extra time on.my feet and right shoulder, but she did not do any of that.
The 1st employee we met needs to train the other women, bc the property, animals on the property, and spa are too nice to not be successful.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My sister and I booked the cruise ship special at Serenity Day Spa on Roatan. It was a great experience. Communications were prompt and booking was easy via email. We both had deep tissue massages, and the therapists were great. I had Blanca and my sister had Belkys. This spa is part of a cute and quirky resort that includes an open air restaurant, Celeste's. I had one of the better meals of my trip there - great bacon-wrapped shrimp kebabs, We were entertained by all the parrots; Cleo (short for Cleopatra) was my favorite. Milos and Celeste were great hosts! Hope to go back for a longer visit soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went on the first day of our vacation and we kept going back for more! Blanca gives the best deep tissue massage I have ever experienced. Also highly recommend the hot stone massage with Belkis. Very clean and friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I found Serenity Day Spa to be a wonderful place to relax, unwind and be pampered. From the warm welcome to the professional staff and peaceful environment. The Sea salt treatment with a full body aromatherapy massage and the anti-aging facial were my favorite services. My skin felt soft and smooth and I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. I highly recommend The Serenity Day Spa.