“Massage and Facial package”
Review of Serenity Day Spa

Serenity Day Spa
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Three of us booked in for massage and facial packages one day during Christmas break. Very clean atmosphere. Relaxing massage by someone who knows what they are doing - not random beach vendor.
If you have time go next door and sample the food in the wonderful restaurant :)

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I was excited to try this place. The front office was very helpful. I arrived soaking wet from a rainstorm and they got me a robe and put my clothes in the dryer.

The massage was given by a woman with limited English skills. It felt very mechanical and I had trouble explaining to her that something hurt, so I gave up trying and waited for her to move on. She seemed to be having a bad day and never smiled, made eye contact or made me feel that welcome. The massage was OK though, and my sore shoulder felt better.

If it weren't for the nice office people I would have rated my experience as a 2.

My wife went after me and seemed to have had a better experience than I did with a different masseuse.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had in my life. The space was clean, neat, and the massage itself was very thorough. She also explained to me some of the things she noticed and gave me some tips to improve them.

Reasonably priced. Keep in mind that the place closes at 4pm.

1  Thank augana334
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

My visit to Serenity Spa was so relaxing and well worth the trip. I was greeted by Belkis who was friendly and such a nice person.

My soak was peaceful, the room was dimly lit, soft relaxing music and the best fragrant oils that helped me enjoy and relax for 30 minutes. The water was very hot, but got used to it after a while. The flowers in the water was so fragrant too. There was a cold water in the room that helped replenish all the sweating coming down my face.

After 30 minutes, I was trasported to another room for my massage. Blanca made me feel confortable and always knew when the massage was beginning to hurt. I asked for the deep muscle massage but that was to painful so Blanca toned it down and I began to truly enjoy it. I would definitely go back and I highly recommend it. Hope to visit Roatan soon. Thanks for a pleasant visit. The Rum Punch at the end was refreshing and quenched our thirst, thanks again.

1  Thank L3319XWsandrab
Reviewed 9 July 2016

My 14- year old daughter and I booked massages at Serenity. When we 1st visited the spa to schedule treatments, the friendly woman (Canadian) behind the desk showed us around the beautiful property. We were very impressed!
We showed up 2 days later for our appointments, and it was not the same. The woman who booked our appointments and showed us around was not there.
We waited 30 minutes to be greeted (without a smile) and were given no apologies for making us wait.
I had requested a low intensity massage, but the woman who massaged me did not do that. I wrote on my paperwork that I did not want my stomach massaged, and she massaged my stomach. I did want extra time on.my feet and right shoulder, but she did not do any of that.
The 1st employee we met needs to train the other women, bc the property, animals on the property, and spa are too nice to not be successful.